Beck/Palin 2012?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 30, 2010.

Will you vote for Beck as president with Palin as VP?

1. Yes, we need Beck and Palin

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    61.1%
  1. What do you think, Time to take back America movement grows and in 2012 we get Beck/Palin?

2. Hell no. They are both neocons in libertarian drag. They were both pro iraq war, pro patriot act, pro gitmo sheisters. They are trying to exploit the energy of the tea party movement and do not have a philosophical home there.

3. Hell no. They are both neocons in libertarian drag. They were both pro iraq war, pro patriot act, pro gitmo sheisters. They are trying to exploit the energy of the tea party movement and do not have a philosophical home there.
    ---------------------
    +1

Only one problem. They already high jacked it.

4. [​IMG]

5. bpcnabe

bpcnabe

No. The nation will not elect a Mormon (sorry Mitt) and the only people who view Palin as a threat to the seat is the left, as based on their obsessive behavior in following her every move. Seriously, guys/gals, those in position within the party will not put her forward to run.

(see above)

6. I look forward to such a ticket. It would be like watching a big NASCAR crash.

7. Isn't there something in the Constitution about a Presidential ticket having a combined IQ exceeding 100?

8. Apparently not, we have Obama and Biden to prove that.

9. And the SEIU! They brought this brilliant sign to counter Beck's rally:

[​IMG]

I believe Biden was heard saying, "This is a big fuckng deal".

10. Most of their voters had an IQ less than 100. About 80 I would say.

#10     Aug 31, 2010