Because I'm an American first

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, Nov 4, 2008.

1. And whats Mccains position on ending the IRS -no change

Whats Mccain position on ending the wars ?-100 years in Iraq

Whats Mccain position on Immigration ?Leading the charge to make every illegal immigrant a citizen

Whats Mccain position on ending the Fed-he is absolutely clueless on such matters(see 2:05 in vid below when he was asked a Fed question)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLfsG8XKWfw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cLfsG8XKWfw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Mccains position on wars

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MEc2ot3QGB4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MEc2ot3QGB4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ytzWNJlAk-k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ytzWNJlAk-k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#11     Nov 4, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

You Partisan types are brainwashed.

If he's not Left, he's Right!

And if its not Right, he's Left!!

I'm a Libertarian. Constitutionalist.

I loath both parties equally.

They're both stooges who Grow Government, repeal Freedoms and increase tax.

Time to wake up there, Guy.

#12     Nov 4, 2008
  3. fact is Obama is not my first choice

I would vote for Paul,Nader, a Constitutionalist or libertarian candidate over Obama if they had a chance to win. We both know they have less the a 1% chance to win so for me its picking the less of 2 evils and thats Obama

#13     Nov 4, 2008
  4. He's a coward with no intention whatsoever of bucking the System.
    -------------------------

"We have met the enemy and he is us."

I rather share the battle with McCain.

#14     Nov 4, 2008
  5. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

agree 100%, great post.

#15     Nov 4, 2008

6. It feels good to have class! Bravo brother!

Some of the neurotic right-wing sore losers on this board have some serious personality disorders in that they actually don't give a damn about the "Country First"! In fact IF you ask them what they stand for... in reference to this country and ALL the people in it with diverse opinions... you won't get a straight answer. That is typical of most bigots and racists and ignorant people!

But unfortunately bigots and racists can't be shot on sight! Nope, we gotta sit and tolerate them for another generation or two before this world actually treats all humans the same and judges them on their merits and personal actions rather than stereotypes!

Back to the "House" marathon!
    LOL LOL

p.s. all "left" leaning people and independents have high regard and respect for McCain! I sure do! But he didn't run his campaign with honor!

#16     Nov 4, 2008
  7. achilles28

achilles28

Guys, McCain or Obama ain't gonna touch the levers of Power.

That means they're Establishment and represent Status Quo.

How you convince yourselves otherwise is beyond me.

The real problems of this Country are known, yet neither Candidate will even broach them.

That speaks volumes. Its all controlled.

approach the levers of power (ie decommission the FED, end the Income Tax, end the Wars), oh boy, they're kooks now!!

#17     Nov 4, 2008
  8. What should Obama do if he wins?

Make Bill Clinton Secretary of State.

Make John McCain secretary of the Defense.

Make Paul Volcker Secretary of the treasury.

Put Robert Waxman in as attorney General.

Pick Hillary as the next Supreme Court Justice.

Give Colin Powell an ambassadorship if he wants it.

Give Chuck Hagel a high level position if he wants it.

Put both Ralph Nader and Ron Paul in important advisory positions.

Break the anti trust special rules for Baseball.

Plant flowers on what was once the T-Ball field Bush built at the White House.

Reduce the power of the presidency.

Show the world that even though we may fight amongst ourselves, that we as Americans are United in or hearts and minds as Americans first and foremost...

Don't waste money on some fancy gala and inauguration bullshit event...take the money saved and use it to help the unemployed.

Just for starters...

#18     Nov 4, 2008
  9. AMT4SWA I believe you are closer to the truth than you and I will ever know!

That said, I am glad this election cycle is finally over, however, all the time longing for a patriot of yore ... the founding fathers would take up arms in reaction to what they would see in America today... we have drifted so far from our roots...

A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor and bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government....Thomas Jefferson

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined....Patrick Henry

This one is especially poignant: Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies....Thomas Jefferson

#19     Nov 4, 2008