because I understand better than most, I am scared, I hope The FED knows their sh%t

Discussion in 'Forex' started by IQ139, Mar 21, 2009.

1. IQ139

IQ139

all your mumbo jumbo can be explained in one sentence

The FED fuked the world, and now the world is saying "we don't want to be sodomized anymore"

nice and clear :)

#11     Mar 22, 2009
  2. That "credit meltdown" was caused by losing a very large and very valuable part of the empire to an opposing empire, which wiped out lots and lots of people. Rough equivalent would be losing the three Pacific states to <name your foe>. However it was hardly a "black hole" as the Roman Empire not only recovered but reached new heights of wealth and expanse barely 20 later.

The same ancient texts that forbid usury also insist on (eg) the death penalty for violating the sabbath, so unless one wants to start picking and choosing what to accept from the old writings (in which case the texts are hardly a source of authority), it's very definitely in "careful what you wish for" territory.

#12     Mar 22, 2009
  3. ammo

ammo

anyone ever heard of the mob,tony soppranno and all his buddies, the italian(degos for all the bigots), i built jillys on rush,the lower one in 94/95 and the mob is ,from the few i met,italian ,polish ,irish ,greek , middle eastern,asian ,and jew,so to say the fed and all it's arms and employees of are jews is an intellectually stymied mans viewpoint,in simple street jargon, a biggot,archie bunker. They say the use of vulgarities like sh.t, f.ck ,je.,nig.r,deg.o .mick. spic.k,is a small man's way of comig off as a tall man,street jargon is a bullshit way of sounding tough,so every time u display it you are saying you're small and don't want others to know,when in reality you are entering the room with a foghorn and a flashing lite on your head..... touch my stuff, I'll killl ya,call me francis , I'll kill ya , lighten up francis, ....By the way ,cold and pbr, the fact that your i.q's are under 160 gives me hope that one day you will be outsmarted and releived of your beleif that you cant fit in or get the whole humility thing,i'm betting on u guys succeding in life someday,people are the real treasures in this world,cash is just better than no cash, end of story

#13     Mar 23, 2009
  4. achilles28

achilles28

Debt-backed currency means the national debt can never be repaid. Only grow.

Money supply = debt. And money supply (read: debt) must grow to have economic growth.

Or we get deflation at inflated debt levels = untenable debt, a fucked consumer, and rapid GDP contraction.

The SOLUTION IS TO END DEBT-MONEY.

Its a fucking ponzi-SCAM run by the FED.

The Government can return to printing interest-free currency needed for expenses, obligations, and a stable price level.

Done, end of story.

Its that simple but won't happen until there's a revolution.

The OP is right. Bankers Rule the World.

10 TRILLION in bailouts when underlying toxic paper wasn't worth 2 TRILLION.

Do the Math people. We're getting fucked.

#14     Mar 23, 2009
  5. ammo

ammo

ZOG are u in that socially challenged 139 or higher iq group? no offense cold,my old man was near 160,i actually enjoy missing out on that genetic entitlement

#15     Mar 23, 2009
  6. achilles28

achilles28

Give it a rest.

Scapegoating the worlds Jews for Central Banking is like blaming Christians for the decimation of Iraq or Muslims for 911.

Prosecuting an entire race for the actions of an irrelevant fraction undermines the entire argument.

Which is why you're here. To discredit resistance against the FED on the basis its' antisemitic crap.

Btw, the Rockefellers, Carnegies and Morgans all hold substantial ownership in the FED. And they're Christian/Humanists.

So are the Worlds Christians now to blame for the FED's exploitation, as well???

Please Fuck Off now.

#16     Mar 23, 2009
  7. IQ139

IQ139

but would it make you feel better to know that they don't really believe

they are Jewish on paper, just like Bush is a "real" believer in Jesus and his philosophy :p :p

#17     Mar 23, 2009
  8. achilles28

achilles28

There's your answer, ZOG.

Yes, Jews are prominent in banking. So are "Christians". So are "Christians" who make policy to bomb countries and crash markets.

Does that make all Christians war mongers and thieves?

Please stop with the co-agitator bullshit and leave the forums. You're either an ignorant bigot or a pyschOps plant.

#18     Mar 23, 2009
  9. jprad

jprad

If it's facts you're after, you can start with the complete list of everyone who's ever served on the board and start counting up those pesky Jews for us:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/BIOS/boardmembership.htm

After you've done that you extract the hidden Jewish banking conspiracy from this alternative history for less-informed among us:

New York and the Politics of Central Banks, 1781 to the Federal Reserve Act -- FRB, Atlanta 2003

http://www.frbatlanta.org/invoke.cfm?objectid=A97A1391-0FC5-6239-197BC2DD26215B17&method=display

#19     Mar 23, 2009
  10. simple explanation.
    inferior white trash like yourself believe that the jew is good with money, a stereotype that doesn't always prove correct.
    and because white trash cunts like yourself can't count to 14 without 3 hands present, and because you can't balance your checkbook properly to make your Best Buy payment and end up paying interest to some jew, you nominate the jew with the job.

why are jews disproportionate in the fields of medicine, law, finance and academia? PLEASE explain that conspiracy.

white trash cunts like you come along every few generations and try to wipe jews out.
    just 70 years ago, 6 million jews were exterminated. Almost 70% of the Europe's Jewish population.
    Education, economic responsibility, and community are the reasons why jewish people have come back and are so successful..

You obviously don't know anything about natural selection, as referenced by your Biblethink.
    Keep thumping. Maybe one day your messiah will come and kill or convert all dem Jews.

apple jews
    orange jews
    pineapple jews

all good jews...

#20     Mar 23, 2009