Beazer Homes Faces FBI Investigation, ALL Homebuilders DOWN AFTERHOURS

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Mar 27, 2007.

1. blast19

blast19

I erased the first few paragraphs of your diatribe into conspiracies and bullshit.

Of course there' liquidation value. I've stated that I believe that too. You don't read that...you read that I'm a perma doom and gloom guy which I'm clearly not.

Penny stocks trade on hype...tons of penny stocks will run with a PR even if it doesn't include any dollar figures...as long as it says Google's subsidiaries cousin's partner is forming a joint venture.

All I've asked for is your liquidation value...I'm gonna wait for that one for a while I'm sure.

The current situation is NOT priced in because you apparently don't think the market will get worse like some people do. It's current for your opinion...but you're too dense to realize that other people have a different opinion of the near future value and think the building industry will sink lower and therefore the value in BZH is lower than it's current price would indicate....you're too dense to understand that part which is the stem of this argument.

#21     Mar 30, 2007