Beavis and Butt-head

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 18, 2003.

1. I must say that I'm glad to see you back. Where have you been for the past month??

#31     Jan 18, 2003
  2. Beavis and Butthead's funny but not like South Park.

Towellie... Cartman... they just crack me up!!!

I was never a Simpson's guy...

I was never a Ren & Stimpy guy...

I'm kinda Sponge Bob Square Pants guy...

#32     Jan 19, 2003
  3. Toonces

Toonces

MTV2 is running a bunch of episodes this weekend. I don't know whether this is a one time thing. First time I've seen them on in over 5 years.

#33     Feb 7, 2004
  4. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

definitely southpark and simpsons!

#34     Feb 7, 2004
  5. [​IMG]

heh heheheh heh like metallica rules!

#35     Apr 29, 2004
  6. The lovable weinerheads make another appearance on ET. heheheheheh...

Best episode? I've always liked the "cornholio" incident. Kind of reminds me of ET at times. "Are you challenging me? I am cornholio!!!"

"Couch fishing " was also one of my favorites.

#36     Apr 29, 2004
  7. LS...you seem bored... this is like the 4th thread that was dead that you've just brought back to life...:D

#37     Apr 29, 2004
  8. Well fine then, since someone else commented today....
    I personally found them to be repulsive, not because of what they said or did, just the idea of such human beings existing, but my ex was/is obsessed with them so for his birthday a few years ago, I bought (from ebay) 200+ episodes without commercials and made a custom cover for each of the 10 tapes...I even made a 'guide' so that he would know exactly which episodes were on what tape and in what order.

Man, I was an awesome girlfriend.

But seeing as how we're talking about our favorite episodes, I'm not sure it counts as my favorite because really, its the only one I actually remember.... It was the one where they were selling candy bars and they took the same $1.00 and kept buying back and forth to each other until all the bars were sold and instead of having the $30.00 or whatever it was, they only had $1.00...but the thing that killed me was that it made sense damn it! Its since been explained to me but I still think it makes sense....sorta....;-)

#38     Apr 29, 2004
  9. "She said "awesome."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, chicks are awesome."

"Heheheheheh...she said "awesome".

"Yeah, yeah, yeah...chicks rule. I wish I had a chick here rightnow."

"Shutup Beavis. You wouldn't know what to do with a chick."

"This chick is awesome. That means she has a good ass, right?"

"Dumbass."

#39     Apr 29, 2004
  10. so funny as i read your post i can hear their voices each one in turn as tho they themselves were speaking ... wacky and weird :D

#40     Apr 29, 2004