Beavis and Butt-head

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 18, 2003.

1. [​IMG]

"hey Beavis, let's pretend we're dead." "Yeah, eh heh heh heh, that would be cool!"

"uhhhh, Beavis, have you ever noticed that Madonna is always masturbating during her videos?" "Heh, heh, heh yeah, so am I."

#21     Jan 18, 2003
  2. I got south park the movie. I used to watch that just about every nite for a month. I'd find new things everytime I watched it. I remember one scene where Stan asked Chef how to make a girl want you more than anyone else. Chef said "you gotta find the clitoris." Well stan asked his friends where he can find the clitoris. Cartman says... "is that like finding jesus or something?" LOL. I'm a religious person myself, but that was hilarious.

This one episode... just out of the blue Cartman says to Kenny... "Kenny if you don't stop being so poor I'm gonna have to start chucking rocks at you!" LOL. Such a riot... lol.

#22     Jan 18, 2003
  3. BUTTHEAD RULES!

#23     Jan 18, 2003
  4. Beavis and Butthead episodes are available via the peer file sharing program kazaa.

www.kazaa.com

#24     Jan 18, 2003
  5. #25     Jan 18, 2003
  6. Thanks. I just replaced by bloated Ad-featured version with this one.

#26     Jan 18, 2003
  7. So, pray tell, what is the best attribute to correlate with success in the market?

Wandering into areas I know nothing about? Are you serious?

#27     Jan 18, 2003
  8. That's kinda funny actually. Seeming how all you can do is fuck around with photoshop while I actually contribute something to the trading community.

You're a very fucked up individual, Optional777.

#28     Jan 18, 2003
  9. Gekko, you're butthead!

#29     Jan 18, 2003

10. HAHAHAHJAHAHA.... now that's my 777!!:D

777 BRILLIANT!

aphie you have to admit that does characterize the jasper/aphie experience perfectly! all along the watchtower jimi hendrix/ aphie experience :D

#30     Jan 18, 2003