Beavis and Butt-head

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jan 18, 2003.

1. 1. South Park
    2. Simpsons

In my opinion... :D

Funniest character in my opinion is a tossup between Cartman and Homer. They're both a riot.

Andy

#11     Jan 18, 2003
  2. Sounds to me like you're the one that needs to take a chill-pill.

By the way, Dan Quayle is actually very intelligent.

#12     Jan 18, 2003
  3. Do you speak of the kind of intelligence that posted hundreds of post on how to trade, then when it came time to put that "intelligence" into action, the results were the real proof of intelligence?

#13     Jan 18, 2003
  4. stu

stu

Maybe Dan Quayle would make a very good TV comedy all on his own, you could call it "A Very Intelligent Person Says - Show "

Vice President Dan Quayle correcting a student's correct spelling of the word `potato'
    "Add one little bit on the end... Think of `potatoe', how's it spelled? You're right phonetically, but what else...? There ya go... all right! "

"For NASA, space is still a high priority."

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."

#14     Jan 18, 2003
  5. js1257

js1257

optional all you have shown is that you don't like republicans. Are you an American? I believe the title is Beavis and Butthead. Then the question is "has there ever been anything funnier on television?" But becuz you don't like Republicans or bush you went totally off topic. Start a thread that you don't like Republicans or Bush and leave Beavis and Butthead alone! YOU LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP! I do find the picture that SNAKE PLISKEN put up very funny though.

#15     Jan 18, 2003
  6. What are you doing, running for thread moderator?

The topic was on Beavis and Butthead, "has there ever been anything funnier on TV."

I think so, and posted it.

Republican? Democrat?

Neither.

p.s. Actually, I don't like stupid Republicans. I like the smart ones with a sense of humor....can you point me to some?

#16     Jan 18, 2003
  7. Look at his grades from duh-pauw university...

As for TV, my sig says it all...

#17     Jan 18, 2003
  8. eeehhhhhhhhhhhh, NO? the movie was nice too

#18     Jan 18, 2003
  9. Toonces

Toonces

That's where I got the nickname. Great skit. If and when I get a kitty, that's gonna be his name.

#19     Jan 18, 2003
  10. I thought we established a long time ago that intelligence isn't the best attribute to correlate with success in the market?

Perhaps you should spend more time playing with photoshop and less time wandering into areas of expertise that you know nothing about?

#20     Jan 18, 2003