Beauty School Dropouts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Jul 17, 2019.

1. elderado

elderado

#61     Sep 5, 2019
  2. smallfil

smallfil

Pretty much what he has promised, he tried to keep atleast! Take note the full throat opposition from the RINO and Democrat liberals and you know that President Donald Trump has to climb the top of Mount Everest to get anything done! Look at the border wall funding. RINOs did not fund the border wall even when they had majorities in both Houses of Congress. It took Trump's efforts to re-allocate funds from the Department of Defense, around $3 billion which was challenged all the way to the US Supreme Court which ruled in his favor. Funding for increased detention space, Democrats fought and denied then, cried over overcrowding and lack of detention space? Obamacare which Democrats and RINOs kept alive inspite, of the very bad and adverse consequences to majority of Americans? Yeah, we will have Obamacare thanks to John McCain! To his last breath, he defended Obamacare! Good job!

#62     Sep 5, 2019
  3. elderado

elderado

Finally, DiBlasio. So sorry to see you go.

#63     Sep 20, 2019
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

And they are excited to have him back in NY----you know----getting up at noon and heading to the gym in a gas guzzler.

#64     Sep 20, 2019
    elderado likes this.
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Andrew Yang has now dropped out of the race 5 minutes after NH polls close.

#65     Feb 11, 2020
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  6. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Tom Steyer is now out---no one noticed that he was in.

#66     Feb 11, 2020
  7. elderado

elderado

and someone named Bennett!

#67     Feb 11, 2020
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Yes 3 total in one night and really now 4 because for all intents and purposes, the Warren campaign is over. 4th place right next to her home state---not good. The DNC may try and keep her motivated to stay in though to mute Bernie Sanders. There is a also a good argument to be made that a 5th campaign is over today as well since Bloomberg has been caught on tape. He can stay in forever of course.

#68     Feb 11, 2020
    elderado likes this.
  9. WTF! Steyer is out. Where do you see that?

I shiite you not, I just read that his wife just quit her banking job to move to SC and work on the campaign there.

Where do you see that Steyer update. I need to feast my eyes on it.

#69     Feb 11, 2020
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Tucker Carlson announced it

#70     Feb 11, 2020