Beauty School Dropouts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Jul 17, 2019.

1. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

This is where people on the right start to act exactly like their imbecile leftist counterparts and not even realizing that THIS IS ACTUALLY THE PROBLEM.:banghead:
    @TsingTao 's post described precisely that Trump is all about style and not so much substance(even though he has tons more substance than Hillary), with which I agree wholeheartedly... People who think "sticking together" is more important than critical thinking are only about style and zero substance (leftists in general being the perfect example of this) are the real problem... Because it just emphasizes the "my team against your team" mentality and takes attention away from "Let's actually solve problems".

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    #51     Aug 30, 2019
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Yes--that worked real well when Trump wanted to get rid of Obamacare and Rinos wouldn't stick with him. THERE IS A PARTY FOR A REASON.

#52     Aug 30, 2019
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Trump s certainly not style over substance. Other than not balancing the budget he is accomplishing everything he set out to do. This is the most conservative president since Reagan and I am very proud of him. I wish he could balance the budget, but that is really Congreff's wrongdoing. Congreff being largely Idiot Dems and Rinos. ---Oh yeah we shouldn't stick together---great point.

#53     Aug 30, 2019
    smallfil likes this.
  4. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

That's not the result of not sticking together, that is the result of americans electing idiots (including many many republicans)... They are simply getting what they asked for... The question is "why did americans elect these idiots?". And the answer is: "Because of lack of critical thinking." If the majority of people had the critical thinking that Tsing shows here, their politicians would reflect that. Not to mention that discussions between people with different views would be much more civil and productive. But, "my team against your team" demands much less brain power and effort...:D

#54     Aug 30, 2019
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

FALSE

--BILLS TO REPEAL OBAMACARE ALL PASSED UNTIL TRUMP CAME INTO OFFICE AND RINOS REALIZED HE WOULD SIGN THEM---

#55     Aug 30, 2019
    Snarkhund likes this.
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I am a substance and style person. That is, I think, what you are missing in my argument.

#56     Aug 30, 2019
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Couldn't have said it better myself.

#57     Aug 30, 2019
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So many things wrong with this statement I don't even know where to start.

#58     Aug 30, 2019
  9. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

So your approach to a conversation is change Font size and colors and answering what I wrote by taking one sentence out of it's context? How "leftist" of you to do that...:rolleyes: You're like the Tony Stark of the right...:D

#59     Aug 30, 2019
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

I use larger font on the most egregious falsehoods that I see.

#60     Aug 30, 2019