Beauty School Dropouts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Jul 17, 2019.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

Plenty of such paradises across both red and blue states unfortunately.

#31     Aug 29, 2019
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

We can compare. You start with videos of "paradises" in red municipalities, I'll go with blue ones. We'll add the population of affected individuals and see who "wins". For now, can you show me - just one - municipality that comes even remotely close to the trash heap of San Fran, Newark, Detroit or LA? I'll take one.

Remember, its not about places that are poor. It is about drug infested, crime ridden, cesspools of garbage, rats, and human waste.

#32     Aug 29, 2019
  3. RRY16

RRY16

Don’t waste time with Tsing, he’s a checker/aisle manager @ the local Publix.

#33     Aug 29, 2019
    constitutionman likes this.
  4. Whatever floats your boat but the ones dropping out never had a chance to begin with so it is hardly real news...

#34     Aug 29, 2019
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

They'll take any "win" they can get. Trump promised them winning and isn't delivering

#35     Aug 29, 2019
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I dunno, two SCOTUS appointees is winning enough for the whole 4 years as far as I'm concerned.

#36     Aug 29, 2019
  7. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

You are so utterly bereft of firepower, facts or any meaningful viewpoint that you hiss and spit in ad hominem fury with possibly the most childish displays currently found on ET. You don't know Tsing. You don't know Jack.

#37     Aug 29, 2019
  8. RRY16

RRY16

He's a chick with a dick, the only firepower you have all day is your Michelada and a few boogers you eat for bfast.

#38     Aug 29, 2019
  9. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

Yeah let me be the first to invite you to fuck off and go post elsewhere. You add nothing here.

#39     Aug 29, 2019
    Tsing Tao likes this.
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

You can thank McConnell for those wins. All Trump did was nominate one who may be compromised and impeachable

#40     Aug 29, 2019