Beauty School Dropouts

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Buy1Sell2, Jul 17, 2019.

1. With 22 candidates why is there any shock that there are drop outs one by one happening. At least 10 of them could be cut right now with no one giving a fuck.

#21     Aug 22, 2019
  2. elderado

elderado

Seth Moulton down.

Who?

Was he even in the debates? I don't recall him at all.

#22     Aug 23, 2019
  3. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Great posting!. He had even less support and money that the folks polling at zero.

#23     Aug 23, 2019
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fo...rs-want-senator-to-quit-presidential-campaign

It’s time for Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand’s sputtering presidential campaign to call it quits, a friend of hers and two former aides told The Post.

“It would be best if she decided that this was not her time,” said one longtime Gillibrand fundraiser, who claimed the Democratic contender’s well-heeled supporters want her to remain in the US Senate.

“Most people that I talk to are very happy with her as their senator and don’t want her to give up her Senate seat and don’t see any realistic traction for her.”

KIRSTEN GILLIBRAND SAYS SHE IS 'STILL ANGRY' ABOUT HER UNCLES VOTING FOR TRUMP

As Gillibrand struggles to get 130,000 individual donors to qualify for the third Democratic debate in Houston next month, it’s unclear if she’s hearing the message from those who have worked with her.

“I don’t know that anyone even wants to see her on the debate stage. Everyone I have talked to finds her performative and obnoxious,” said a former senior staffer in Gillibrand’s Senate office.

#24     Aug 26, 2019
    TreeFrogTrader likes this.
  5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Bye Bye Tina Rutnik!! Nice to see you.

#25     Aug 29, 2019
  6. elderado

elderado

So who's next?

This can't be good for Spartacus/Rocky/The Little Merman, whatever he's calling himself these days.

#26     Aug 29, 2019
    Tsing Tao and Buy1Sell2 like this.
  7. There were 22-24 people running for President...

Why is it news when one drops out?

At least 18 will have to drop out by January and the remaining few wittled down to one.

It is like watching NCAA March Madness and claiming "Oh my God, another team is no longer in the tournament!!!! Can you believe it?!?! Not all 64 teams are going to win this thing?!?!?"

#27     Aug 29, 2019
    Frederick Foresight likes this.
  8. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Hopefully an individual of even the meanest intelligence can follow along.

#28     Aug 29, 2019
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Another democratic paradise.

#29     Aug 29, 2019
    elderado likes this.
  10. Still fun to shoot rats at the dump isn't it?

Or for those who live in dem-controlled plantations, shooting them in your living room I guess.

#30     Aug 29, 2019