beautiful women

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hellrider, May 17, 2007.

1. the most beautiful women in the world are in asia, particularly india. the list includes shilpa shetty and of course aishwarya rai.

2. Rocko1

Rocko1

what the heck have you been smoking?

3. there are some beautiful women in India but for the most part, i find east indian women to be very unattractive. They have way too much facial hair. You are basing your opinion on a couple of supermodels who don't even resemble typical indians. Shetty and Rai have strong caucasian features that many indian women don't have. the most beautiful women are mixed.

4. Just about everywhere I've been has beautiful women.

I didn't see that many women in general when I was in India though. However, many Bollywood actresses are no doubt very pleasing to the eye and many Indian women born/living in western countries are also good looking.

I wouldn't rule out any country personally if we're going just by appearances - which I wouldn't do. On that basis though, some countries have a higher proportion of "better looking" women than others. For example, despite numerous supermodels originating from Brazil I don't think it's representative of the general population - at least not based on the experience I had when I was there. Whereas, in Vietnam, especially in certain parts of the country where the average age is <30, almost every other woman you see I would consider beautiful.

Other favorites on my list (purely from physical appearances) are:

Spain
    Thailand
    Japan
    Cuba
    Tanzania
    Somalia
    Australia
    Norway
    Sweden
    Russia
    Holland
    Israel
    Iran
    Egypt
    Hong Kong
    Singapore

Actually, I can't really make a list. I keep remembering more and more places...

If however, we were to include other aspects other than just physical appearance, then my list would be a lot shorter.

5. careful here, LOL! it may not be a woman you're looking at.