Beautiful Kickboxer -Mike Zambinis

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by adadadog, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Amazing!

2. zowwwweee! puck! puck! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

3. maxpi

maxpi

'ya know... I mastered martial arts to a level where I feel that I can deal with the average bully or robber, maybe more than one... or a drunk or whatever.. but a guy like Zambini, damn, give me my running shoes and show me the exit...

4. So yeah, imagine you're a kickboxer. You get your head kicked and punched a lot. It translates to a long long series of small brain injuries. Then you become so dumb that you actually think it has got to do anything with trading LOL

5. Yeah the guy is fast. Looks like he usually feints with the right and comes in with the left, and when you are trying to get away from that and bend your head down a little, he brings the knee up. Pretty much over after that. Scary guy...

6. Mecro

Mecro

Maybe you should learn some grappling then.

7. Then you are a wuss and haven't "mastered" anything.
    Go back to the gym.

8. maxpi

maxpi

LOL, and you guys are big ass kickers too, I'm just sure of it by the way you type!! Know your limitations, besides, I'm collecting Social Security already, you want me to really go find a grappling school, forget that... some grab arts maybe though. I saw my brother, who has the world's shortest temper and lifts a lot of weight, pretty scary really, grab a guy by the balls and the shirt collar, lift him over his head, carry him to the parking lot and throw him on the ground once.. that is grab arts at it's best! Everybody that saw that never bothers little bro at all :)

9. Mecro

Mecro

I simply made a suggestion. In our sister Brazilian Jiujitsu school, there is a 60 year old man made who made Blue Belt earlier this year. It was quite an inspiration to everyone, as when he first came in, he was in really bad shape & had bad health.

P.S. Your little bro needs to get off the juice.

#10     Apr 12, 2010