"Beautiful" HQuote Customer Service

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by LeoK, Nov 1, 2002.

1. LeoK

LeoK

:confused:

Hello Community,

I would like to share information and ask for fresh recommendations.

I've been with HQuote for more that one year and was very please until this week. Starting Monday 10/28/02 when I tried to download daily intraday quotes I was getting error message "Symbol not found" (it never happen before). So I sent message to HQuote on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Today is already Friday and I didn't hear anything back from them. No special messages on their website.

Does anybody know if they still support HQuote? There is no phone number to call them. Maybe they already out of business?

Any information about situation at HQuote will be appreciated!

Does anybody know any online services to get intraday data that are affordable?

Thank you in advance.

LeoK

2. There are several of us having the same troubles with Hquote. On another discussion board it was stated that where they had been getting their data had evidently garbled the data so Hquote couldn't use it. I believe it was Quote dot com. Hquote may be able to find another source or get around the problem.

3. except that they seem to suck anyway, because in the past they could not get the TICK data correct, but only the positive values!!
    I told them about it, but never heard back from them!