Beating the Odds - Kylash's Trade Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Kylash, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Kylash

Kylash

Just found no place to jump on the trend today, I'm looking at a 1000 tick bearish signal that I'm going to be taking in sim.

I'm going to try using a 4 point stop instead of 8 point stop on my sim trades this afternoon and see how it goes.

#21     Jul 23, 2009
  2. Kylash

Kylash

Funny how those non emotional sim trades seem to work out..

SIM Trade
    2:01PM
    Short 2 ES - 973.50
    Cover 1 ES 972.50
    Have stop at break-even with one runner contract.

#22     Jul 23, 2009
  3. What do you mean by: The market isn't going anywhere? You mean the SP500?

#23     Jul 23, 2009
  4. I think he means there is no hurry to get in. Take your time and don't rush things. The market will be here tomorrow.

#24     Jul 23, 2009
  5. here is my trading journal numbnuts!
    boilerroomtrade.com

and you can download it all on a spreadsheet!

#25     Jul 23, 2009
  6. all of this crap about stops is such BS! all of this crap about having mroe winners than loser is BS. I think I have had only 4 losing days out of the last 100.. becaseu I am always adding to my winners and my LOSERS.. as my positions go against me i decide if i was rigth or wrong in my initial assumption of the stocsk direction.. if i still think I am right then I buy or sell more..thsu reducing or increasing my total average cost!!!!!!!! this is how money is made in these markets... it is not about 3:1 stops etc.. it is about position size and average entry and exit.. duh duh duh duh .. get this down and you will make money

#26     Jul 23, 2009
  7. More BS from the ET resident "clown".

#27     Jul 24, 2009
  8. Glad to see you have found the strategy that allows you to print money. Nobody has ever got into trouble by averaging down. Why haven't I thought of that?

#28     Jul 24, 2009
  9. Kylash

Kylash

B/E today, not much to post about... suppose it's better then being red for the day...

Thanks for all the replies.

#29     Jul 24, 2009
  10. pak

pak

Keep at it Kylash...dont ever give up or let anyone smash your dreams..

But one of the other posts whom mentioned u should go to stocks is a a great suggestion-only because u can bet much smaller and last much longer why your learning or if u want trade the spy..

ah yes, i just remebered, u cant day trade without the 25k for stocks,,

In that case , your best choice is the mini- nas futures...

good luck Kylash :)

#30     Jul 25, 2009