Beating Larry Williams record II

Discussion in 'Trading' started by vulture, Aug 12, 2003.

1. bubba7

bubba7

here's a better attachment

#31     Aug 14, 2003
  2. Thanks Bubba. I suppose you as a swing trader know very well how to enjoy life than many (intra)day traders do. :cool:

#32     Aug 14, 2003
  3. bubba7

bubba7

Could you post a TA chart showing a couple of day's trading entries, exits points and maybe some signals you took off whatever you're using?

Pick some good days if you will.

#33     Aug 14, 2003
  4. We've been waiting and waiting, waiting patiently for a breakout, whether up or down. :confused: :)

#34     Aug 14, 2003
  5. bubba7

bubba7

Cool set of Q's this is the kind of stuff that would be handy to know from each person who is running one or more successful edges.

#35     Aug 14, 2003
  6. I split the thread to reflect the current thoughts. Good luck!

#36     Aug 14, 2003
  7. Greendog,

Don't let it worry you. Ramoutar once gave us the answer some time ago:

"Subscribers here by thousands float, and jostle one another down, Each paddling in his leaky boat, and here they fish for gold and drown. Now buried in the depths below. New mounted up to heaven again, they reel and stagger to and fro, At their wits' end. like drunken men. Meantime, secure on Garraway cliffs, A savage race, by shipwrecks fed, Lie waiting for the foundered skiffs, and strip the bodies of the dead."

Framed and in my office.

P.S. Ramoutar did not say whether he is also paddling in a leaky boat between this pack.

#37     Aug 14, 2003
  8. Sorrrry, what are they :confused: ?

#38     Aug 14, 2003

9. ... I like it!:cool: :cool: :cool:

#39     Aug 14, 2003
  10. RAMOUTAR

RAMOUTAR

I paddle a leaky boat everyday, and have sunk many times. I haven't died yet, and will allow no one to strip my body!
    :eek: :) :D :cool:

#40     Aug 15, 2003