Beat TST Combine Via TA with MadeMan aka PrymeTyme

Discussion in 'Journals' started by MadeMan, Oct 17, 2012.

1. I saw many combines' a common mistake.Non of them let winners run.

#41     Oct 26, 2012
  2. MadeMan

MadeMan

as for today ...

one mistake wich i made was .. instead of pulling the SL to BE
    i somwhat managed to close the position!!! .. due to fatfinger syndrom ??? lack of knowledge of T4 ?... whateva..

several mins.. later the potential TP got hit.. and guess what ??
    emotions start to kick in !!!..

#42     Oct 26, 2012
  3. Could be due to bad entries.That is th whole point.Bad entries start the train of thoughts,when the price is meandering along your entry,wouldn't be wise to exit and re-enter at a discount?

#43     Oct 26, 2012
  4. MadeMan

MadeMan

#44     Oct 26, 2012
  5. Then,better prepare yourself for re-entries,as you don't have Cristal Ball,do you..It's like a kick starter on a motorcycle,sometimes it takes a few efforts to start it:D

#45     Oct 26, 2012
  6. MadeMan

MadeMan

:D

i do, but i lack of following it !

reasons:
    imaptient in nature
    small time window for trading due to my 9-5

**unmet developmental need, perhaps a feeling of needing acknowledgment or wanting their sense of self-worth validated, etc…..

** quote from
    http://www.andrewmenaker.com/talking-to-an-inpatient-trader/

#46     Oct 26, 2012
  7. Actually market doesn't generate a LOT of opportunities..The research is quiet sophomoric..

#47     Oct 26, 2012
  8. euclid

euclid

When attempting to drag your SL order, you must have accidentally clicked in the "Bid" or "Offer" column instead of the "My B" or "My O" column. With the default T4 settings, you are almost certain to do this at some point.

I've also been trying out a T4 Sim. I have been using the One Click Stop option which avoids accidental closures like this and also means you don't need to keep selecting/deselecting "S" to switch between stop and limit orders. :)

#48     Oct 26, 2012
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

Any updates? How did the 2 week trial end up? Did you do a live combine yet?

#49     Nov 13, 2012