beat the market journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by trader198, Mar 17, 2010.

1. I hate making assumptions and your actions might sound more reasonable if some facts were known.

Perhaps it would be better to disclose your wife's income, your 401 balance, any savings and the amount of your severance package.

#61     Apr 14, 2010
  2. sorry I can not give your those numbers. I hate arguements with people, my ego may come out and let my ego do the trading. that will be a disaster.

today I will trade the inventory report. since yesterday I caught cold, I may do nothing. anyway, thanks for your concerning.

most things are unpredictable, what you can do is do what you should do. Bill gates did great job in this, if Bill gates wait for his perfect windows system XP to come out, then launch his business, he is no more Bill gates. he roll out his OS as quick as he can, then sent us patches and patches.

pal, get to be realistic.

#62     Apr 14, 2010
  3. I understand that is personal information but all that leaves us with is assumptions from your cryptic writing.

I can understand where unemployment adds to the pressure to get started trading ASAP (assuming profits) but you sound ill prepared.

How long have you been dabbling with the idea of trading, what makes you think you will be one of the lucky ones to extract profits from other traders?

#63     Apr 14, 2010
  4. account advanced to $6268.09
    change: $107.14

today felt not good because of getting clod.

trade 1 shorted CL at 84.77 after the report, realized it is a mistake, got out quickly. a scratch.
    trade 2 long QM at 84.625 in the retracement, toke profit too quick, left 0.5 point on the table.

#64     Apr 14, 2010
  5. account advanced to $6487.13
    gained $219.04

trade 1 long CL at 85.45 at 6:07am, get out too quick, left 0.35 point on the table
    trade 2 long TSFG in the pre-market at 0.97, initially try to ANDS at 3.8, but did hit my limit order and after a while there is no share for me to short, it is scratch.
    trade 3 shorted NG after the report, toke profit quickly, left $650 on the table because of being nervousness
    trade 4 shorted QG after the report, try to reduce some risk, left 2ticks on the table

today I was still not feeling good, my neck/legs/bones/heads are full of pains, maybe I need visit doctor. done

#65     Apr 15, 2010
  6. since this journal was launched, it is about one month.
    my account gained 48%.
    I noticed Nodoji, the consistent winner in this site. she is leaving. I think I need copy her too.
    this public journal does not help my trading, while it attracted non sense destructive suggestions or harmful stereotype views, it interefered with my trading.
    I will not continue this public journal any more from tomorrow. I can not afford to do that. I must treat it seriously, it is my business.
    but I will still visit this site since trading is a single hand business, sometimes get bored, I will come here after the market closed.

#66     Apr 15, 2010