Bears are all morons

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SCI new york, Jul 25, 2007.

1. And analysts are worse than weathermen. Jackasses with degrees who get paid in spite of constantly being wrong. They're as useful as a heart attack.

Key trades I'll be looking at today: AAPL AMZN BIDU XOM and the financials.

I also think I will start building a position in YHOO, I think it's way oversold and in spite of some not so great earnings reports, I think they'll get bought out, it's an easy takeover target for some of the big boys.

2. Yahoo is baaaaaaaaaaaaad so many people here have gotten burned trying to call the bottom on yahoo

Yahoo is dead. Stay away from it.

3. no bottom calling here, just anticipation, it'll be a long hold. See what happens.

Any analysts here? I would like to take you to lunch. and then assasinate you. mornons

4. Permabears and Permabulls are both morons

and you my friend are a moron, for not realizing that simple truth

what are you, permabull like stock turder

good luck buddy :cool:

5. No permabull here.

I'm the guy who makes profitable trades, you must be the other guy.

6. Kingfin2

Kingfin2

The Bears may be morons, but they went to the Superbowl.

7. bulls vs bears or bears vs bulls?

8. How's things going NYC? If bears are morons where does that put you today?

9. it puts me at a great buying opportunity that I capitalized on because this little pullback is exactly that. If everyone who has a charles schwab account wasn't such a panzy the market would have come back even more. This market is going to go higher and this is an expected and necessary pullback in which percentage wise really isn't big at all. You bears are a bunch of pikers and just can't admit it. I'll bet against you any day.