Bearish technical analysis detected by algo.

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by prc117f, Jan 3, 2017.

1. prc117f

prc117f

Looks like bearish signs for early 2017 according to what I see on the TA patterns forming.

2. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

What time frame is the chart, what are the dates and what is the market for the chart ?

I ask because that info is removed from the charts via the way the chart is copied and reposted by you.

3. prc117f

prc117f

today only. we are now 224.44 this chart is from today. We popped to 225.83 like an early morning erection for 2017 after that closing from the last day. :)

4. big mac

big mac

Thats a heikin-ashi candle charts isn't it?? i doubt an algo is usitizing H-A candlesticks...i could be wrong.

5. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You don't know the time frame (e.g. 5min, 15min, hourly) and you don't know that market that chart represents ?

6. prc117f

prc117f

When the shamen throws the bones on the ground and see the shapes does it matter if the bones were buffaloe bones or chicken bones? The shape is what matters when reading the stock market tea leaves.

I am throwing a new set of bones and it shows now the markets will go back up to 225.

7. prc117f

prc117f

Galloping horse shape. notice the rear leg showing a sprinting position. you might see a small drop and back up as the markets recharge energies towards a push back to 225. so taking a long at 224.55 now will bring a gallop towards profits.

8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Thanks for the help. :rolleyes:

After a search...it's the SPY. Now we have a key context part of the story.

9. prc117f

prc117f

here is an updated chart with all the details on how markets moving looks like 223 due to extensive relaxation. the last drips continue.

10. eganon69

eganon69

It's threads like this that make interpretation of TA look like voodoo. Looking at a picture in isolation tells you nothing. It's like looking at a photo of a car About an inch from the wall and claiming that it's going to crash. What if the car is stopped? You need to compare multiple time frames to get the full picture.

#10     Jan 3, 2017