Bear Stearns this is what hiring "phd" gets you

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Copernicus, Aug 3, 2007.

1. phd, poor hungry and driven or whatever they like to call their desirable employees.

what a joke they let brokers run internal multi $B hedge funds to the ground, now cfo is talking about...

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/070803/bearstearns_markets.html?.v=1

perfect contrary indicator, bottom in "subprime mess" is near in my opinion, why? because i hear taxi drivers talking about it and its on every cover and start up webpage of financial news.

so there will be few bankruptcies some banks will take a hit, few hedge funds willl implode and global growth led by oil and emering economies will go on. that is until China gets through with the olympics and starts coolling things down for good.

2. +1 on the olympics. It is gonna be a big tab to pick up.

Akuma

3. toc

toc

'that is until China gets through with the olympics and starts coolling things down for good.'

do not tell me that all the growth in China today is attributed to olympics......Asia is a growth story for next 30 years easy.

4. Ace was always looking for psh's (poor, smart, and hungry). He went to the University of Missouri and didn't put much stock in the Ivy league only hiring philosophy. He also has no use for Technical Analysis which he calls voodoo trading.

5. sure, but not at a pace they have been growing past few years.

6. rock1968

rock1968

I definitely agree with you. I mean it might also be related to the Olympics but it will also sustain for the next 30 years.