Bear Stearns Plans $3.2 Billion Fund Rescue to Halt Fire Sale

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Jun 22, 2007.

1. "Bear Stearns Plans $3.2 Billion Fund Rescue to Halt Fire Sale".

The mother of all martingales. Will they have $6.4B to put up if this turns sour? If you want to average down on a loser, I guess this is how you do it. :D

#41     Jun 23, 2007
  2. gov

gov

You know, this caught my eye, since I earn interest on my money as well. Now, here's what I think. When you say "millions", that means at least two to me. Now, it's no trick to earn a little over 5% on your money, which comes to roughly 10 large a month. So, why would you bother spewing bullshit like this. Just collect the cd interest, and no trading to be done.

#42     Jun 23, 2007
  3. Wow, you earn less than the risk free rate. Feel the power!

#43     Jun 23, 2007
  4. dhpar

dhpar

:D :D :D

P.S. by the way this thread makes me laugh.
    It looks like you guys are better CDOs traders than Bear - and know their book in more detail. Some even give trading advice and speak about 1st commandments - FUCK THOSE! Bear has traders (like "Ace") trading since 2nd world war! - very likely before even your parents were born.

It is also worthwhile to note that Bear is likely the most conservative house on the Street in terms of Risk Management. Exec would never go ahead with loan like that if they are not dead sure that it pays off.

#44     Jun 23, 2007
  5. Careful what you wish for. The mighty are about to take a mighty fall. Book it!

The 26 th is looming to be large.

#45     Jun 23, 2007
  6. You cant polish a turd.
    Although no one cares in a bull market as long as there is bigger sucker around to take the turd off your hands.

Housing market data on monday and tuesday and fed on wednesday.

Shaping up to be a volatile week.

#46     Jun 23, 2007

7. Who the f*ck are you?

Columbo!

If you had read on a bit, you would realise i was....JOKING!

You f*cking JERK.

:D

Have a nice day F*cko!

#47     Jun 24, 2007
  8. Here's another deep south dickhead who doesn't understand the concept of tongue in cheek.

If you didn't spend all day interbreading and fucking animals you may one day actually start to think!

In the joke i said i had millions....

Did i say how much was in my f*ck around trading account?

No.

Now go and f*ck your papas ass, cunt head.

Catch y'all later.

:)

#48     Jun 24, 2007
  9. Interbreading? I assume that something to do with a bakery, after-hours? Let's assume for a moment you mean interbreeding... which would involve non-relations. Therefore, you are a proponent of inbreeding.

How long did you ruminate on that? How many extra chromosomes are you carrying?

#49     Jun 24, 2007
  10. jem

jem

whoa - As someone who has left a lot of typos, (although that looks like more than a typo) I am glad I never left one hanging in front of atticus.

#50     Jun 24, 2007