Bear market? “So what,” says World Chess Champion Garry Kasparov

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by The_Krakenite, Jul 3, 2022.

1. jys78 likes this.
  2. mikeriley

mikeriley

White to checkmate within 3 moves.

Chess.png

jys78 likes this.
  3. 99% of all crypto coins are crap. Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB are pretty much all there is in crypto, imo, but I do realize that people are wired to want to bet on long shots. Don't do that. In the United States we don't talk about BNB much, but outside the US Binance is absolutely the king. They aren't going anywhere.

johnarb likes this.
  4. BNB is just a clone of ETH which was then centralized. It's kinda fitting that being asian it's a rip-off copy from something Canadian/American. :D

5. BNB started as just a token on the Ethereum blockchain. It was never intended to be new technology. It's value stems entirely from their exchange. You totally miss the point and then top it off with a racist remark about Asians. Keep in mind that Asians on average have a higher IQ than us white Americans and Europeans. They are kicking ass, especially over at Binance. That business dwarfs what is happening at Coinbase in terms of technology and size.

johnarb likes this.
  6. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

White doesn't have checkmate in 3. If he moves his knight and puts black in check then whites king can still find cover from the rook behind the knight. Giving him a chance to use the last row up.

Sounds like you've been playing easy beginners your whole life.

7. The mate is there. Look at other first moves with the knight.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
  8. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Enlighten me, I don't see what you're talking about

9. Millionaire

Millionaire

The mate is there but in 4 moves not 3. Black gets to block for a bit with his rook. But it is futile. But it does slow white down by one move before the mate.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    jys78 likes this.
  10. Millionaire has it right too. Ng4+ followed by Bg8 and Rh7 can be delayed but not stopped.

#10     Jul 3, 2022