Bear Market is Over! GO long S&P 500!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by short&naked, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

You don't need to. You were perfectly correct. Anyone who actually reads or responds to Stockturder is just as big of an idiot as he is. This site would be a better place if more people followed your advice..

End of story...

#51     Feb 17, 2009
  2. lol, go long huh. Yep just like most who went long when it broke and stayed above 8000, only to run a little and pull back alot.

We are not close to the bottom.

6500....then go long IMHO.

Good Luck.

#52     Feb 17, 2009
  3. dave74

dave74

I wonder that myself. If that function could be added on ET, it would make the best board on the web even better.

I do not want to see ANY posts of anyone I have on ignore.

#53     Feb 17, 2009
  4. That's quite a complicated feature to instigate.

You'll notice that when you quote someone, it simply places marked-up text within your message, after which, it no longer is linked to the original poster.

To be able to selectively display the quote, it would need to be inserted into the reply as a hyperlink. However, that would prevent editing of the quote - in particular it wouldn't allow for abbreviating the quote. Although, that problem could be overcome by displaying the quote in a separate window when the reply is created, and providing a unique hyperlink for the edited quote in the reply.

So it is a lot unnecessary complication for an issue that perhaps isn't really that serious?

#54     Feb 17, 2009
  5. See below for the textbook definition of 'pussy.'

Make that 'gigantic pussy.'

Turder gave his word he'd leave when the S&P hit 1250, because he claimed it would never happen.

It did, and then kept dropping.

But he's still here. Because he's a pussy.

How goes the infamous turder index, Turder?

Werd!!!

#55     Feb 17, 2009
  6. ben and doug are both wrong, and would have been beaten by monkeys (because monkeys do not need to be paid, and only fed bananas, etc).

They are both wrong because their facts corresponded to the then past. The facts that matter are the facts of the then future.

Ben, Doug and others who do similar work are useless. The market already priced what they were talking about.

#56     Feb 17, 2009
  7. I am with you on this possibility Mvic. March might be an ugly month. I have not done my analysis yet beyond the options expiration, but she might be rolling small step by small step before the big slide.

#57     Feb 17, 2009
  8. dave74

dave74

I really get the feeling that bond trad3r and stock trad3r are the same person. It seems bond trad3r is frequently defending stock trad3r when no one else is.

#58     Feb 18, 2009
  9. Is it time?

#59     Mar 10, 2009
  10. Of course!
    Either that or it's one big huge massive enormous coincidence that their names are formatted the exact same...

#60     Mar 10, 2009