Bear Market almost ready to resume. .....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fibo_trader, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Q.E.D. My call to liquidate Oracle first thing - done! Now walk away with suitcase, pocket full of cash, no ties, a free man. What’s the alternative? Stick around and mess with it in and out trading is begging for the following to kick in: House & cars gone, Alimony, then support the new boyfriend too.

Notice the TREND violation on 1H? So even if it goes up again, goodbye.

#51     Mar 15, 2019
    jazzsmn and lisa-world-travel like this.

2. Who cares about these guys when their application to the VIX long-term is dangerous.

Since they said long-term, open the full monthly including the 1987 spike to 172 and note the following: Triple bottom, cup & handle, 8.56 is the historic low on Nov 2017, 7 attempts in total over a span of 30 yrs to take out the 50 level. 4 blast attempts since 2008 spike to 90 hahaha it’s downright dangerous to not expect a successful capture of the 50 level and take out the 2008 spike and the 1987 spike. Empire Buster in the making.

Forgive them Father, they came to the gunfight with a broke-r named Schwab

:). :)

#52     Mar 15, 2019
  3. Vix: 12.5 low now, creeping south to daily timeframe runway (trend line) Vicky at 11.83. Will it get there?

Regarding Sentiment, my favorite subject. ..... DSI, US govt. Conference Board, Univ. Michigan Sentiment, all good but nobody comes close to THE CHAMP = VIX = Fear/Greed(complacency) Index

Now see the VIX chart. Even after the 2018 SPX crashes we are still at historic COMPLACENCY levels. The ship is half submerged but the music and partying goes on

#53     Mar 15, 2019
  4. #54     Mar 15, 2019
  5. #55     Mar 15, 2019

6. OK Pops, show me the money. You’re 1000% confident Long = easy money, sooooo easy.
    Post the trade(s) NOW
    No trade = zero credibility = armchair critic
    No trade gets posted = because there are none
    Come on Pops, give the singer some. :)

#56     Mar 15, 2019

7. Only TRUTH is Price & Ivanka Trump.

#57     Mar 15, 2019

8. Don’t stop there :)

Remember how all the experts Worship The venerable Dow Theory? They swear by it at every bottom and top. So nice of them to ignore it now. Dow Theory Bear Market signal confirmed on December 10. For the modern cats who demand SP and Nas comp be included, fine by me = exit signal 12/18/2018

Forgive them Father, they never learn. :)

#58     Mar 15, 2019
  9. Of course nobody has noticed today that the fear/complacency Index aka VIX has just completed or is near completing 5 waves down from wait for bell, Christmas Eve monster quake.
    What happens when a 5-er completes? All hellll breaks loose.

No reference to Elliott waves, these are just pure natural waves that belong to Nature and The Universe. :)

#59     Mar 15, 2019
    jazzsmn and sandra_ae-eng like this.
  10. %%
    LOL, exactly Fibo55 ; DOW theory is real helpful, as long as one has to realize it just has limits= it missed OCT crash of 1987;+ requires @ least 2 months or more than 2 months for trend change.

I dont really care that airplanes were not in old time DOW transports, i trade+ invest SPY +QQQ related more than DOW. LOL:D:D

#60     Mar 15, 2019
    sandra_ae-eng likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.