Bear Market almost ready to resume. .....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fibo_trader, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Forgive them Father :). Euro, USD, Sterling et al all will verschwinden by 2025, the expected bottom of the Bear. We are going back to RealMoney GOLDIE finally. In the meantime i.e. load up on USD big time (actually since March 2008 although sideways on monthly for 2 exasperating years :) ). Don’t muck about monkeying LONG with Goldie now. She is going south big time while Dollar Index rockets to next snacks and juice station @ 120

#41     Mar 14, 2019
  2. themickey

themickey

animals-peg_leg-amputation-artificial_limb-bear_trap-hunting_trap-cgan2977_low.jpg

#42     Mar 14, 2019
    sandra_ae-eng likes this.
  3. For Sentiment assessment this ET professor’s comments are soooo in the 100% bullish camp as to be just barely shy of actually physically attacking me because I have the audacity to blaspheme against the 10 year well entrenched bull market

“This has Train Wreck written all over it”

“Pass the popcorn”

I’ll bring the beer

Train wreck gets underway oh my as early as Friday or Monday/Tue? :). :)

#43     Mar 14, 2019
    jazzsmn and lisa-world-travel like this.
  4. 550 k USD Short entry on SPY to be auto added at next OPEN

#44     Mar 14, 2019
  5. themickey

themickey

The trainwreck is YOU.

#45     Mar 14, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  6. for historians:

Who hammered SPY? 78.6%. did the job. The curveball was that 61.8% did not. Can it go to 88.3%? It could but hope not.

Switch to monthly for foundational power engine. .... Macdonald & RSI boo-ing the entire rally as weak and lifeless. Macdonald horizontal with the slight downward hook. RSI gone below 2016 lows.

Man does not live on pure price action only. :). :)

#46     Mar 14, 2019

7. Duh! :)

Post a trade so misery gets company. The bar is low. Even a trade done in hindsight will be accepted. :)

#47     Mar 14, 2019
  8. themickey

themickey

Watch and learn my son, mkt going up.
    Bears a gonna getting a lickin and it aint bears lickin honey but lickin their wounds.
    burnt-bear-paws-fish-scales-ht-4-thg-180809_hpEmbed_3x2_992.jpg

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    #48     Mar 15, 2019
  9. Boeing crashing, all economic indicators in the butt, mass shooting in NZ...that`s fucking great sign for the bulls!!!

#49     Mar 15, 2019
    sandra_ae-eng and vanzandt like this.
  10. %%
    OH, SO you dont buy all that media nonsense about the bullmarket/upTrend being 10 years old?? LOL i don't either:D:D.And its like the old paper edition of Modern Trader or whatever magazine noted , S&P 500 equal weight was down about 25%. Remember, many said that was NOT even much a correction or bear ' cause it only went down 19.777% LOL.

Frankly i use a 200dma + discretion[200 day + 200 period moving average] much more than news media nonsense....................................................................................................... I'm exspecting a selloff by last week of MARCH, 2019. NOT a prediction, not bank insured.......

SPY+ QQQ , UPRO,are still up Trending above 200 dma, IWM below/near 200dma.
    TSLA, below 200dma, 50 dma, bad customer service, $40 million SEC fine, no dividend, no year to date gains[minus -16%, YTD] ,222% debt.LOL

#50     Mar 15, 2019
    sandra_ae-eng likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.