Bear Market almost ready to resume. .....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fibo_trader, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themickey

themickey

January 7th has absolutely nothing to do with today, that's 2 months ago and mkt was just lifting off.
    Why bother justifying your theory with the above link?
    Surely you can do better.

#31     Mar 14, 2019
  2. themickey

themickey

Talking head....
    "More recently, his (Carter Worth) March 19, 2018 market call on Oracle was incorrect. In a CNBC report published hours before the announcement, Worth says "I love it. I want to be long Oracle going into its earnings. The charts speak for themselves." However in after-hours trading following the announcement, Oracle's shares declined from 51.95 to 48.40, a drop of 6.83%"
    LOL :)

#32     Mar 14, 2019
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. You could be correct, of course. But it is such a low probability event why bother? Just plan on the usual up/down with an up bias and make plenty of coin. Seems like it is about the same as gathering a bunch of money to play the lottery. Sure, you might win, but there are better trades. Good luck :)

And don't forget about these guys rigging the game: https://www.federalreserve.gov/

#33     Mar 14, 2019
  4. Hindsight is easy but ..... :). :). (don’t trade this stock)

I would have done the same as Carter w.r.t. Oracle on March 19, 2018. The exact same thing. Although I don’t bother with earnings my answer would’ve been “buy more and then buy more on the dip to the 200 ema, regardless earnings”.

Hahaha, 6.8% drop bothers you when the trend is UP and you’re riding it ? Stock is still UP Up Up and now challenging the top today.

At $53.05 close today.

Game to Carter Worth. LOL.

#34     Mar 14, 2019
    jazzsmn and lisa-world-travel like this.
  5. Since Oracle was brought up. .....

SELL at open tomorrow. This means liquidate entire accumulated Longs for trend riders like Carter Worth. Hindsight of course but what a stock! Perfect hit for the 3rd wave at 261.8%. Then taking the standard W5 = W1, Stock can go to 55 where W5 = 2.618 x W1

Game to Carter Worth. :). :). May he live a long life!

#35     Mar 14, 2019
    jazzsmn and lisa-world-travel like this.
  6. Forgive them Father for they know not what they do. :). :)

#36     Mar 14, 2019
  7. Seaweed

Seaweed

I don't know about your wave counting, but I see a triple top at 54, so if you're gonna exit longs or enter shorts, this would be the place to do it

oracle.jpg

#37     Mar 14, 2019
    sandra_ae-eng likes this.
  8. themickey

themickey

_96729670_gettyimages-2623439.jpg
    George Pell the cardinal convicted of sexual abuse last week.
    http _prod.static9.net.au___media_Network_2019_03_13_10_44_George-Pell-newest-takeover.jpg http _prod.static9.net.au_fs_50d97c4e-e7d3-4165-8268-f3f048688d7c.jpg
    To prison van, 6 years to go in the slamber.

#38     Mar 14, 2019
  9. Overnight

Overnight

Oh, I see your angle...

You don’t get it I think?

"This Bear Market is the greatest of all time even eclipsing that of 1700s, 1929, 1966-73 and 2008. It’s THE Bear Market that is an Empire Buster that will kick out the U.K./USA from the driver seat and usher in the replacement Empire. I want to be a part of this turn in calling it, trading it and posting my results for all to see. If right it’s a big accomplishment. If wrong I’ll be out millions. Worth it big time to me. :)..."

There is a flaw in your premise, that being that the USD/EUR/Pound will just disappear...

If that actually happened, then money will become totally worthless, so your bear market calls, while correct, will also mean your value in the market drops to zero.

Because if the USD/EUR/Pound sterling all go away, what is left? What are you trading in? Vietnamese dong?

#39     Mar 14, 2019
  10. Your triple top at 54 and my Fibo 261.8% at 55 is close enough. However I said above exit first thing at next open regardless.

#40     Mar 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.