Bear Market almost ready to resume. .....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fibo_trader, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. themickey

themickey

Where are you getting this information because I don't believe it...?

#21     Mar 14, 2019
  2. Also so nicely forgotten here (unanimously) is:

“I made my money by getting out early”

“When great market news hits the front page of The NY Times, SELL”

“When even clerks, bartenders, shoeshine boys etc. are saying how easy it is to make money in the stock market, SELL”

Aha! But what do I say.? :). :). Europe dragged America into the Great Depression in 1929. It’s happening again. Take a look at the DAX, FTSE, stoxx 50 but keep your eyes closed when you look at Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal. God help us!

Then also note that when unemployment is super low and everything in the Economy is hunky dory, RECESSION is right around the corner.

Now throw in the lambasting the US Dollar is going to resume giving Asian and world currencies. Oh my! It’s just too much! SHORT is the way to be. :). :)

#22     Mar 14, 2019
  3. The DSI (Daily Sentiment Index) ..... 2k/mo. Subscription
    Newsletter writers’ SENTIMENT Index
    University of Michigan Sentiment Index
    US govt. Sentiment Index

and the biggest, baddest Sentiment Index known or unknown to MAN. =. VIX = ultra-complacency to the power of 5 =. Off the charts = LaLaLand

:)

#23     Mar 14, 2019
  4. But of course I have the best one of all, sampling is low but it’s good - all my investor trader associates, financial news and programs such as Yahoo, CNBC, Kim Eng, Asian outlets etc. gives me a decent enough sentiment feel. ET is 99%+ bullish to the point that it’s impossible for a market reversal to occur

Do your homework - go back to the ET period 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. .... nobody here or at T2W or anywhere else saw the real estate crash or the stock market crash NOR saw the 2009 bottom. NOBODY! Why? Because the Herd cannae see nothin coming. It takes an individual who can stand ALONE without the warm sustenance of the crowd to call the turn - right or wrong. :)

Women seem to like this kind of fella, so no complaints. :)

#24     Mar 14, 2019
  5. _eug_

_eug_

Why go through the trouble of making an account just to start this thread?

#25     Mar 14, 2019
  6. You don’t get it?

This Bear Market is the greatest of all time even eclipsing that of 1700s, 1929, 1966-73 and 2008. It’s THE Bear Market that is an Empire Buster that will kick out the U.K./USA from the driver seat and usher in the replacement Empire. I want to be a part of this turn in calling it, trading it and posting my results for all to see. If right it’s a big accomplishment. If wrong I’ll be out millions. Worth it big time to me. :)

#26     Mar 14, 2019
  7. themickey

themickey

Not according to these guys....

3 8 19 pic7.png
    https://www.schwab.com/active-trader/insights/content/the-active-trader-market-outlook

#27     Mar 14, 2019
  8. #28     Mar 14, 2019
    jazzsmn and lisa-world-travel like this.
  9. #29     Mar 14, 2019
  10. #30     Mar 14, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.