Bear Market almost ready to resume. .....

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fibo_trader, Mar 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Hahahaha, now comes retribution and huge pretense as the OLD and useless Captains Guard at ET realizes they’ve done a disservice to newbies. If newbies followed these old dying bulls it’s to a life of nickel and diming and perennial wrong side of all major turns.

Train wreck? Hahahahahaha. LOL. LOLITA. :). :)

#271     Mar 22, 2019
    lisa-world-travel likes this.
  2. Overnight

Overnight

I posted my loss today in my journal, Mr. Fibo. Why don't you post your gains? (Or losses? Either?)

Sing it, Benny!

#272     Mar 22, 2019

3. You got hammered, clown. :). :). Poor fellow

Pray this hammering does not continue weeks and months.

Some entertainment for Clubber Lang, you and the OLD dying guard at ET. ....... see video and get a load of what this cat says about Fibo trader in real life. Totally stunned him and the gang of 4 others who were total failures with women - same as TRADING because of balls to go for the big swing and take the risk of loss and/or rejection. Cured them all in one week of travel . Now these guys are in Paradise.

#273     Mar 22, 2019
  4. Overnight

Overnight

You're a legend in your own right hand.

There was a woman in NYC that I met, who glared at me across a bar in Coney Island one winter day so strongly, that she re-established a connection with me I did not know we had. After a few heady months, she went off on her thing, got married, etc.

To this day she is still a good friend.

Women do not need to be sex things you need to conquer. Sometimes they conquer you. It is sad you never had an experience like that. And you never will if you keep posting videos like that guy, who seem to think women are a "thing" to "be had". Jeez.

Take it from a guy who has no libido left..."You will not take it with you."

So give the respect now, and grow up out of your hormones.

#274     Mar 22, 2019
  5. volpri

volpri

Accident

#275     Mar 22, 2019
    Overnight likes this.

6. There is no better fun than bringing down a 20 - 32 yr old antelope in a one-call CLOSE. It’s more fun than trading.

It’s not about respect or disrespect. It’s called a game. One plays to win. The Rules are incredibly simple but everybody violates them, almost everybody, all my buddies too, now that they are divorced, they count on me to get them back into the hunt.

The Rules:

Marriage is for losers (70% div rate, she takes almost all, then cracks your spine by manipulating the kids)

Rent, rent rent, never buy

If she gives you shite about commitment, reply, “No, if you’re not happy, leave Now”

One bus leaves, another comes around in under 24 hours.

I know the game well

:)

#276     Mar 22, 2019

7. What gains. You can see clearly I’m near break even, nothing to write home about. But wait till Bear gets going in earnest. Then it pours in exponentially as I am loaded at the top and Bear mats move at break neck speed. Yep, wait laddie, you’re in for a treat.

#277     Mar 22, 2019

8. That’s a good way to look at it. But imagine if there was a gain how much madder and crazier you would be pursuing me LOL. :)

#278     Mar 22, 2019

9. Good choice, I have it in my collection

#279     Mar 22, 2019
  10. SPY targets:

Next Daily timeframe target = 194

Monthly partial halts at

#280     Mar 23, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.