Bear market ahead and 14 more years of range trading? The next weeks will show!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Riskmanager, Nov 19, 2005.

1. ???

#21     Nov 22, 2005
  2. market cant even close red..

Naz/NDX only know how to close flat/green....

all aboard$$

correction? why would market ever need a correction?..

NO FEAR!

#22     Nov 22, 2005
  3. your talking nonsense with nothing to back it up. take that kind of stuff to yhoo.

#23     Nov 22, 2005
  4. interesting....

i wonder why the 75/100 multiples?

so next stop is 75000/110000?!? lol

although to keep an open mind, i have read that by the year 2016 that there will be an actual space travel industry. (if i recall correctly, an average of about 100,000 people will travel to space that year). I believe I read these numbers from that guy who sold paypal to ebay for some multi billion dollar deal and now is in the private consumer space-flight thing...sorry dont remember names.

so perhaps after another decade of sideways, then spacetravel will be the next boom?!?

#24     Nov 22, 2005
  5. Excellent Post (for a change)

I completely agree with this analysis and I believe that we will remain range bound for the next 14 years for one very compleling reason.

I HAVE FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO MOMENTUM TRADE SUCCESSFULLY !!!

So because I finally have the ability to trade strong trends with some confidence and consistancy I am certain we will not be in one now for sometime :D :mad: :(

Seriously this is a great thread and worthy of Elite traders.

#25     Nov 22, 2005
  6. You are projecting 14 years into the future?! And the next few weeks will help crystallize your forecast for you?

Wouldn't it be easier to just levitate?

#26     Nov 22, 2005
  7. Market is just cycles and patterns and theres only so many notes to play before you end up with the same songs.

#27     Nov 22, 2005
  8. Ahh, yeah, that proves it! LOL :D
    I just luuuuuuurve analogies, keep'em coming guys, great entertainment.

#28     Nov 22, 2005
  9. The market is like a women !

Scorn her and you will have a cold nights sleep.

Flater her and you will have no sleep. :D

#29     Nov 22, 2005
  10. So what? Even if there were only 3 songs, the Up song is different from the Down song, and both are distinct from the Sideways song.

Fourteen years into the future? Get serious.

The beauty of making such bold, long-term forecasts is obvious. First, they can be made to sound very impressive and well-researched. The dots can be connected just so, to make a compelling case for the forecast. Second, very few people will remember such forecasts even a few months from now. Unless, of course, the prognosticator refreshes everyone's memory. And he will only be inclined to refresh people's memories if the dice fall in his favor. And believe me, insofar as 14-year projections are concerned, we are talking dice.

14 years.
    :)

#30     Nov 22, 2005