Bear Growls...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Trend Fader, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Trend Fader,

If you really did trade the way that you say, always "fading" rallies and being short thru one of the greatest Bull moves in recent history over the past year, you would not have a dime to trade with.

You admit that you don't use charts, you don't use any mechanical stops, your R/R is unlike the way that most others formulate it. Need I go on?

Face it, you are just another little kid on ET that has a lot of free time on their hands.

Good Luck.

#41     Apr 16, 2004
  2. For the last time I dont fade every rally. I dont "always" do anything. Right now the market is topping out and I am fading the rallies.. after the iraq war I was not fading rallies.
    You have to know when to fade the breaks and when to buy them... markets go up and down.. there is plenty of money to make on both sides of the coin... especially right now in a range bound market.

Get that through your head. THe simple reason why I wont be putting on a huge long position is because I think the market is top heavy and the risk is heavier on the long side... especially with the negativity going on in the Iraq war.. and the terrorist threats as we approach elections and importantly.. with the Fed changing their bias.

--MIKE

#42     Apr 16, 2004
  3. fader,

I can't believe you managed to cover at 115 ! I guess you just got lucky this time .

#43     Apr 16, 2004