Bear Capital Fund

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Terminus, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Nothing I do is automated, all my trading is discretionary/manual.

#11     Aug 30, 2007
  2. Bear Capital is a great firm. Besides a few issues with the Laser platform over the summer which is out of their control these guys are awesome. Any issues with software they are on top of. I actually had the privilage of going to trade in NY at the office and meet the guys in house. People that have not done so well at trading and have closed there accounts have always gotten their money back as well. Any firm that wires me money every month for 3 years, some of which are over 100k, I have to say they deserve respect. Get the wire ready Tosz I need at least $100k this month my friend.

#12     Aug 30, 2007
  3. Keep killing it and I'll wire you 100k every month. Will be wired as always :D

#13     Aug 30, 2007
  4. granney

granney

I have been with Bear now for nearly a year and am very pleased with the service. They are very friendly and helpful. Best of all is the speed of the data and executions helps me make money. Since seeing how professional they are I told my sister to transfer her account with Bear. We are very happy.

#14     Aug 31, 2007
  5. Let me know if I can answer any questions Mom0/pH0x

#15     Aug 31, 2007
  6. Daal

Daal

whats the biggest advantage of your firm over others

#16     Aug 31, 2007
  7. I know people with this firm..and have nothing but good things to say...

It is my opinion that the combination of Genesis and capable firms such as Bear Capital is the best trading model for a serious professional stock trader that trades Nasdaq and NYSE....

The advertising business model type firms cannot compete
    on any level with a properly run boutique type firm such as the Genesis/ Bear Capital Fund model...with regards to providing trading services to professional individuals...

#17     Aug 31, 2007
  8. All the people posting about Bear Capital (with the exception of BCF Bartosz) registered on Elite a minimum 1 year ago, some as long as 4 years ago. I am always suspicious of people who registered a day ago and make wild claims not ID's that were registered years ago.

Just my $.02

Red

#18     Aug 31, 2007
  9. The current year is 2007. Granney registered in August of 2006.
    In trading it's important to know the difference between a 6 and a 7.

As for people with few posts. I would rather people post when they have something to say. Would you rather read the endless blabbering from guys who post 18 times a day?

#19     Aug 31, 2007
  10. todocop

todocop

Sure, i've only had a couple of posts on ET (even though I have been registered since 2004), but that is a reflection of how I utilize this site. Some traders (like myself) rarely post comments, but rather choose to browse the ET forums as a way to keep up to date with what's going on in the trading world. Others, of course, prefer to actively contribute by sharing information and opinions. It's all personal preference.

But when I saw the 'Bear' thread, I decided to contribute, for the very reason I mentioned in my previous post. The guys at BearCap. have been great to me! To share my favourable opinion of this firm was the very least I could do.

Two posts in a couple days, wow, i'd better slow things down. I'll be back in 2009, with my next post! :cool:

#20     Aug 31, 2007