Be very very afraid if Obama wins.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Jul 18, 2008.

1. try getting private health insurance with high blood pressure,cancer ,heart or kidney disease etc

#31     Jul 20, 2008
  2. I'd take a douche bag over a racist any day

George Bush is a douche bag,but even he is smart enough not to be a racist

keep waiting on the revolution and for the south to rise again pal

#32     Jul 20, 2008
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Yes, right now the infrastucture is not in place to switch to individual control of insurance. Thsi is the result of 70 years of goverment pressure to make compnaies pay for employee insurance.

Once they tax this benefit the privite sector will become very competitive.

This is a very regressive tax break. Since most low income people of hourly income people get much less insurence then a salaried employee

#33     Jul 20, 2008
  4. I understand you trying to hide the fact you're a racist,i too would be embarrassed to be a part of this group

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HW5cyyTGk8Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HW5cyyTGk8Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#34     Jul 20, 2008

5. Just stay away from my kids dude.

#35     Jul 20, 2008
  6. Is it a hobby of yours to to search the net looking for pictures of douche bags and 2 guys kissing ?

#36     Jul 20, 2008
  7. What the heck was this thread about again?

#37     Jul 20, 2008

8. This is Elitetrader,most people here have higher intelligence levels then the racist KKK sites you visit .While the dumb asses on you favorite KKK sites might be fooled when you try to make it seem like I posted a pic of 2 guys kissing,most people here are smarter then that.Most people here were also smart enough to know you were a racist from your first post even with your pathetic attempt to try to hide it

" Be very very afraid if Obama wins"

"Not because we have a mixed race guy in office, who cares about that."

Did you really think you were fooling anybody ?

#38     Jul 20, 2008
  9. Mercor

Mercor

Look what Obama has done to this tread. Imagine him as our Great Leader.

#39     Jul 20, 2008

10. His policies kinda suck, but nothing new there, they are all dodgy. He would probably make a great president, given that role is a stage managed actor position.
    But on that basis, Arnie would be better, if only he could run.

#40     Jul 20, 2008