Be very careful not to transfer money through them - moneypolo.com

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by adam_C1, Apr 11, 2018.

1. adam_C1

adam_C1

Hello friends
    I want to warn everyone who reads this post not to dare to transfer money through this fraudulent company - https://moneypolo.com/int-en/
    I tried to pass money through them, and they froze it with them.
    I am horrified by the level of contempt for customers and I will not give up until the whole world hears.
    In my case I asked to transfer money to a third party. After the company claimed they had not received the money I asked to check with moneypolo what happened.
    They claimed they could not help and just took my money.
    Unbelievable some cheats !!!
    But I'm not going to give up easily and go with them to the strongest courts!
    I advise all of you not to deal with them. you have been warned!

sincerely,
    Adam

2. destriero

destriero

Dude! My 401k is with them!

3. Don't get mad, get your money.

Assuming they have made an error and not an unfortunate mix-up you would need to publish emails and their responses. That carries a lot more weight. They seem UK based so possibly recourse there? The domain has been around since 2011 so I would complain to the UK regulator perhaps.

At the same address is another company that seem to fit the bill if the one star review is accurate.

Formal and informed usually works in the UK. There should be a regulator to go to also.

WHOIS Result
    Domain Name: MONEYPOLO.COM
    Registry Domain ID: 1653976450_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
    Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
    Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
    Updated Date: 2018-03-06T00:28:10Z
    Creation Date: 2011-05-02T06:10:45Z
    Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2019-05-02T06:10:45Z
    Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
    Registrar IANA ID: 303
    Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
    Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
    Registrant Name: Nikolay Rozhok
    Registrant Organization: Mayzus Financial Services Ltd.
    Registrant Street: High Road 869
    Registrant City: London
    Registrant State/Province:
    Registrant Postal Code: N12 8QA
    Registrant Country: GB
    Registrant Phone: +44.2035421636
    Registrant Phone Ext:
    Registrant Fax:
    Registrant Fax Ext:
    Registrant Email: [​IMG]
    Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
    Admin Name: Nikolay Rozhok
    Admin Organization: Mayzus Financial Services Ltd.
    Admin Street: High Road 869
    Admin City: London
    Admin State/Province:
    Admin Postal Code: N12 8QA
    Admin Country: GB
    Admin Phone: +44.2035421636
    Admin Phone Ext:
    Admin Fax:
    Admin Fax Ext:
    Admin Email: [​IMG]
    Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
    Tech Name: Lukas Kunovsky
    Tech Organization: Web4u s.r.o.
    Tech Street: Pravdova 837
    Tech City: Jindrichuv Hradec II
    Tech State/Province: 711
    Tech Postal Code: 37701
    Tech Country: CZ
    Tech Phone: +420.270001456
    Tech Phone Ext:
    Tech Fax: +420.270005124
    Tech Fax Ext:
    Tech Email: [​IMG]
    Name Server: ns1.moneypolo.com
    Name Server: ns2.moneypolo.com
    DNSSEC: Unsigned
    Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [​IMG]
    Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.2013775952
    URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
    >>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2018-04-11T18:27:18Z <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Registration Service Provided By: WEB4U S.R.O.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
  4. destriero

destriero

Good call, Shart. I'd be on the f*ckers doorstep in the time it took to get from your hovel to that Czech address.

5. adam C1
    Please tell us how this turns out.

all the best

es

6. MoneyPolo are obviously scamming their clients. We are another victim of their scam!
    We have an account with over 1,1k USD that have been blocked. About 700 usd we have transferred from our single btc-e account, the rest 400 usd came with wire transfer from our client. After our first request about blocking reasons support department requested the verification procedure. We have passed their 2 layer verification including video verification and provided notarized copies of documents, including documents of the client who sent us the wire. After that moneypolo support ceased responding us via email/ticket/skype – complete ignoring of our requests. More than one month passed. We are very frustrated calling their UK support number. Russian unfriendly lady Julia answers our call, being not helpful at all she redirects us to another Russian guy Igor. Igor, talking in rude manner, informing us that account is blocked because of suspicions activity, what exactly was suspicious is not explained. From his words account shall be blocked for 1 more month. Why one month and not one year or a decade and who sets those rules is not explained either. When we ask why we haven’t been informed officially via email/skype etc., why we have no answer at all for long period of time he answers “We were too busy to answer you emails” – this is the answer of respectable financial company who cares about their reputation!
    We are more than sure that after one month our account will be deleted and Mayzus/Moneypolo will steal our money. No one will answer the phone anymore. That already happened to people who dealt with Mayzus/MoneyPolo and there are feedbecks about such incidents on forums.
    People, please be aware of those incidents and never invest into Mayzus and MoneyPolo. They will scam you and steal your funds as they did it to many people already.

nikololya likes this.
  7. jimi_page

jimi_page

https://moneypolo.com/int-en/ is total bullshit - I can't open my page since last Monday.

Who else can't do this?

What should I do to solve this problem???

8. nikololya

nikololya

Hello Guys I inquired online about getting a loan for $60,000 to buy a boat. then received a call from a lender who gave me an Australian Credit Licence number.

The fake lender approved me for the loan and emailed me a loan contract. I signed the contract and emailed back copies of his identification documents.

I was then asked to transfer $3,000 into an Australian bank account to cover the insurance for the loan. I wasn't worried about doing this as the lender had sent me a seemingly legitimate invoice for the transaction.

After 2 weeks I started to get worried as I had not received the loan funds. I tried to call the lender but there was no answer to my calls or reply to my emails.

9. Sig

Sig

This is a surreal thread!

rb7 likes this.