Be Kind to You Wife.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by adadadog, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Lol, that's the best name for a criminal charge ever.

Anyway, bitch needs to spend the rest of her life in jail - "She then threw the genitalia in the garbage disposal and turned the disposal on". That's just cold.

#11     Jul 13, 2011
  2. I dont care who you are...that was funny.

#12     Jul 13, 2011
  3. she is going to be fed nasty stuff in prison :eek:

#13     Jul 13, 2011
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Can you imagine what would be her fate had she done that in Iran, Saudi, Kuwait, etc.,?:eek:

#14     Jul 14, 2011
  5. Stoned to death?

#15     Jul 14, 2011
  6. Every once in a while a woman cuts off her husband's dick and it goes on the news. Every time I read that kind of thing I get so FURIOUS!! The man is out there working, shes a housewife getting a free ride... and then she goes and takes a way her man's manhood??? Bitch!

#16     Jul 15, 2011
  7. I would love to know what he did to 'deserve it'. Funny how they didnt report it

#17     Jul 16, 2011
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

Yes, that would be her fate. However, I can't imagine how she would be "treated" while in custody.:eek:

What a piece of trash a "woman" like that is!:mad:

#18     Jul 16, 2011
  9. Eight

Eight

she is one stone-cold and tough looking cookie in that mug shot...

#19     Jul 16, 2011
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

All I can say is the Embassy Marines who were in Riyadh Saudi Arabia I knew when I was a Marine Officer used to witness people being beheaded. The swordsman would come out, do some wierd dance with the sword, and start cutting off heads. Every now and then, the sword would get dull, and he'd have to literally sharpen it with a crok stick after wacking at a guy's head. Can you imagine that?:eek:

A guy already has been cut half way through, still alive, and has to await the guy to sharpen the sword to get his head to come the rest of the way off.:eek:

I'd recommend that for her!

I don't agree with the muslim shitbags, and loved to shoot them as they ran away holding an AK's/RPG's in their "man dresses," but DO agree with their laws when it comes to something like a "woman" who has done this.

She'd either be buried up to her chest and be stoned to death. (A HORRID death!), or beheaded in front of a crowd that will LEARN what NOT to do to their husbands!

Ooh rah!

And yes, my Wife actually agrees with me on this one. Any person who who would do something like this deserves to die a miserable death. Maybe MY Wife respects the male organ? Oh no, I'm going to pay for that!:D I'm now being taunted! Help guys!!!!:D

#20     Jul 16, 2011