Be honest with yourself

Discussion in 'Politics' started by warpeace2006, May 18, 2006.

Consider this as a poll and vote with sincerity;Shall we get out of Iraq?

1. Yes: We achieved our goal and it’s time to leave

8 vote(s)
    10.8%
  2. Yes: We failed to achieve our goal and it’s time to leave

28 vote(s)
    37.8%
  3. No: We need to stay till Iraqi’s take responsibility

21 vote(s)
    28.4%
  4. No: We need to stay till we achieve all of our goals in the region

17 vote(s)
    23.0%
  1. I registered with a new nick-name for not influencing your choice, and to be free in your decision
    --------

After three years in Iraq.
    After thousands of dead and injured soldiers; and still counting.
    After billions of dollars spent, not on rebuilding Iraq, but on the war itself; and still counting.

One would pause for a minute and ask oneself with complete honesty;
    Shall we get out of Iraq?

Consider this as a poll and vote with sincerity;
    Shall we get out of Iraq?

2. Why don't you mention the thousends of Iraqi civilians killed by an illegal war led by the U.S.??
    Get out of Iraq but before you leave pay back for everything you have destroyed!

3. the question is not "should" we get out - it's how imo.

georgey push can't do an about face on this war - it would spell death for the rermaining 2.3% of americans who still support him. wait for the next president to pull troops - that'd be my guess.

in the meantime - iran is making a mockery of U.S. as they know georgey shot his whole wad on iraq and has no bullets/credibility left. even within his own administration, nobody listens to george anymore anyway. the guy is just marking time...

4. fhl

fhl

If everybody is bush's enemy, and nobody supports him, why did the creator of this thread have to change his name? Isn't everyone on his side, or is the whole premise wrong?

5. This board has more far-left fuckwits than the entire staff of the BBC. Rather strange considering it's allegedly devoted to trading in the securities markets.

6. I think Georgey is quite happy with what he've done to his own pocket book and his family's... mission accomplished for him.

7. I think Georgey is quite happy with what he's done to his own pocket book and his family's... mission accomplished for him.

8. yeah, agreed with that, now he can drink himself to death and finally suffocate in his own vomit.

9. Interesting comment, why is it strange? whats the relationship between these?

10. Ricter

Ricter

We're going to be staying a long time, in the form of bases. So do your questions mean we leave entirely, or we withdraw most of our divisions?

#10     May 19, 2006