Be honest: Who here has noticed lack of credit, hardship borrowing, etc?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Mecro

Mecro

Yup, and they NEVER lie. Especially to their own employees, or clients or business partners, let alone the public.

Actions speak louder than words. And if that's not enough, anyone who took the time to decipher that riddle released by Goldman called "quarterly financials", would notice the staggering amount of L3 assets hidden all over the place.

#51     Oct 2, 2008

2. This is what makes a mkt! I love it.

#52     Oct 2, 2008
  3. I said it "It isn't a no brainier on who to vote for. " I guess I used a double negative.

#53     Oct 2, 2008
  4. #54     Oct 2, 2008
  5. Not only that, the son of a bitch has got a couple of 5 billion dollar bets out on the outcome of the bailout legislation. Not exactly unbiased.

#55     Oct 2, 2008
  6. Huh?

So you think a Miami-Dade cop or teacher is making the same salary in 2008 as 1998? Or a manager at the Cheesecake Factory? Evenn a minimum wage employee is making 20-30% more than a decade ago.

#56     Oct 2, 2008
  7. Maybe he meant the landscapers cutting the grass that get paid in cash!:D

#57     Oct 2, 2008
  8. Even THAT is a perfect example! My maid(s)-two sisters working as a team-have asked for two raises in the past year and my lawn guy now charges me $35 for a job that takes him less than an hour. Granted he has costs-gasoline ect-but just the same he's doing pretty good on the deal. That's probably two cases of UNREPORTED income just out of this household.

#58     Oct 2, 2008
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

Wait until i see pedro...that fuck has been ripping me off for years....I pay $55 and it takes the dynamic duo ( pedro and jacobo ) 1 hour...that's if they dont take their 10 smoke breaks together....

#59     Oct 2, 2008
  10. I used to shoot for 65-70 an hour, then when the homeowners son daughter, children whatever would see me, I would always say "hello, don't be like me, go to college". Laugh my ass off, cause I knew they would never figure it out.

#60     Oct 2, 2008