Be honest: Who here has noticed lack of credit, hardship borrowing, etc?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 1, 2008.

1. gnome

gnome

Well, you know Bush was just being "politically expedient".

ALL attempts to reign-in FNM/FRE were met with vehement opposition by the Dems. So, if that's how it's gonna be, "might as well jump on board and say you support it", sort of thing.

I'm not making any excuses for Bush... he deserves NONE. He DESERVES TO BE KICKED IN THE NADS BY EVERY AMERICAN CITIZEN, for starters.

My comment on this is that "The DemoCraps started it"... shouldn't have... once in place, others jumped onboard... bad idea... lots of evil from all sides followed :mad:

#41     Oct 2, 2008
  2. That's the way it's supposed to work. People with a low credit score not getting the best rate is not financial armageddon.
    Personally I have experienced no issues with credit, but I have two friends that happen to be sales managers are local car dealerships. They're about one week away from offering BJ's to make a sale. It's not so much poor credit as it is there isn't anyone buying, period. Same way with real estate. My friends in that line say that the phone just doesn't ring.
    Bottom line IMO, is that people like myself with good credit have everything they need...so why spend?

#42     Oct 2, 2008
  3. Should I write in "Gnome" for President when I go vote?

#43     Oct 2, 2008
  4. #44     Oct 2, 2008
  5. gnome

gnome

I wouldn't want that job, but if I had it, I'd raise Hell about finances!!

#45     Oct 2, 2008
  6. Mecro

Mecro

What are you, stupid?

Why do you think GS stock was falling out and the Fed had to allow them and Morgan Stanley to become money market centers. This is on top of Paulson screaming doom & gloom if the bill was not passed.

Who do you think was dumping oil like no tomorrow from $150 to sub $100? As well as other commodities.

There is nothing special about Goldman Sachs from your next standard scumbag Investment bank except that they invested much more into political connections, hence can get away with more. They jumped on the subprime derivative gravy train with as much force as the next guy. Their over-publicized short subprime position is nothing comparing to their long subprime position. Just a publicity stunt to uphold their stock price, temporarily.

#46     Oct 2, 2008
  7. Mecro

Mecro

When will you realize that it is a ONE PARTY system? How many more obvious clues do you need to be sent? Republicans, Democrats, who gives a sh*t, it's all one team when it comes to the real issues.

And Bush is just the front man, he is a puppet and just following orders. His whole administration is KNOWN from their youth to have this type of crazy all out attitude, hence why their administration has been so radical, the perfect admin to carry out what we have seen over the 8 years. You exclaim in joy when he is gone, yet those in power are laughing at ur reaction.

I have my concerns about him, he may be partly psy-ops, to test the public's dissent. That is what politics is all about, a popularity contest used to test which opinion paths to push via media. Also, how to divide the population via right wing and left wing.
    He is all for gold backed money, when that's not the answer. Most gold is controlled by a small group of people. Good idea on the surface, but not practical as gold as money is easily exploited, and has been in this country's history on at least two occasions.
    This is something he d*mn well knows as a supporter of Austrian economics and a follower of mises.org.

#47     Oct 2, 2008
  8. goldy traders were on the wrong side 2 years ago..quickly realized the error of their ways and reversed. making back the huge loss and then some

or so I have been told by extremely reputable sources......:D

#48     Oct 2, 2008
  9. Mecro

Mecro

Right, and the recent events with that company compeletely confirms that. Big LOL!

#49     Oct 2, 2008
  10. My source is on the inside. Laugh all you want out loud. Goldy is the street.

#50     Oct 2, 2008