Be honest: Who here has noticed lack of credit, hardship borrowing, etc?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Absolutley
    that stuff is the first thing to go when things get tight

#91     Oct 2, 2008
  2. indexer

indexer

3. i do my own yardwork, wash my own cars, take care of my house, because i'm not a lazy fatass like half the population. plus i hate gardeners, they always f*** up your sprinklers. and who wants strangers inside their house? as for washing my f430, no one touches it except me.

i never understood why people spend $100 per month on cleaning/yardwork and then another $40 on a gym membership. you can spend $0 and accomplish two goals at once.

#93     Oct 3, 2008
  4. i never understood why people spend $100 per month on cleaning/yardwork and then another $40 on a gym membership. you can spend $0 and accomplish two goals at once

----------------------------

Instead of asking a business associate to be a guest at the gym for a workout, invite him over to help trim the hedges. Win friends, influence people and free help too!

#94     Oct 3, 2008
  5. Blackjack007 I'm with you push mower and gym workout all-in-one!

I always pay myself first. Only debt I have is mortgage and stacks of equity.

#95     Oct 3, 2008
  6. Mr chucklehead,

hahahahahaahaha. I SEE you live in a wealthy hood--- 100.00 a month for maid and yard work!!??... my F430--- what a freaking joker!! No one touches it cause it lives only in your head big guy... talk about being outoftouch with reality, under a psydenum no less

the fun just never ends on ET.

Fats

#96     Oct 3, 2008
  7. #97     Oct 3, 2008
  8. poyayan

poyayan

Lending to consumer and business was never a problem. Rate might be a bit higher but not frozen. It is lending to Banks that are frozen.

I think we really need a solid 3rd party. I don't care who he is as long as he is running to balance the budget.

Pelosi, Henry and Bush practically have a orgy together in pushing this bailout bill.

#98     Oct 3, 2008
  9. GTG

GTG

My Wife and I want to buy a new house in the near future. We are going to keep our old place though as a rental. We were pre-aproved for a 10%-down loan in May or so. I let my pre-aproval expire without buying anything. I decided to renew it last week, and now the loan-broker says we would need 30% down and 6-months of reserves to be aproved for the same amount. Apparently lots of people have bought new homes, while stating that they were going to keep their old place on as a rental, and then just walked away from the old place, so now the standards have tightened up.

#99     Oct 3, 2008
  10. i refuse to do manual labor... but i have the maid coming only once a month now - i cant find anything after she leaves anyway... at least if im doing it, i know the shit is somewhere logical and its only a matter of time before it turns up.

i hate yardwork, so we have a guy come about 16 hours per month. that will be the last "luxury" to go.

#100     Oct 3, 2008