BE DO HAVE and Jack Hershey vs Objective Reality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ^^^^^^, Feb 26, 2007.

1. "Your talking about conventional wisdom, the JH method is clearly not that. If you cant open up your mind to see another angle of whats going on here, then you will be forever in denial. But thats ok, not everyone can reap what the market offers. Its the nature of this business."

Ahh, the other explanation. We're just too stupid to get it. No matter that most of the posters in the journal don't seem to get it either.

#51     Feb 27, 2007
  2. virgin

virgin

Just prove your not so conventional wisdom with trades posted live in a journal so that we can see some trades,facts instead of "intellectual" ramblings.

I am all open to your not so conventional wisdom backed by real trades

#52     Feb 27, 2007
  3. The P&L don't lie - Shakira

#53     Feb 27, 2007
  4. virgin

virgin

At least Jack & Gang would have moved up to the level of professional paper traders in that case :cool:

#54     Feb 27, 2007
  5. snicker snicker

#55     Feb 27, 2007
  6. ^^^^^^

^^^^^^

Hypostomus claims that Hershey uses a complex brain washing technique to manipulate the true believers. In your case it seems a simple rinse was sufficient !!

#56     Feb 27, 2007
  7. Joab

Joab

LOL

This has to be the funniest thing I've ever read on ET. :D :D :D

#57     Feb 27, 2007
  8. virgin

virgin

Indeed very funny but it could be very close to reality seeing all those followers acting-reacting :D :D :D

I think his main tool is "feed the greed"

#58     Feb 27, 2007
  9. "The masses have never thirsted after truth...Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim."
    - Gustave Le Bon

#59     Feb 27, 2007
  10. virgin

virgin

Nice quote !!

That explains why Jack and Gang not even move to paper trading because that would destroy their illusion of being able to capture 2-3 times the daily range on a consistent basis

#60     Feb 27, 2007