BE DO HAVE and Jack Hershey vs Objective Reality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ^^^^^^, Feb 26, 2007.

1. "In trading, I do not use the THEM paradigm which is the conventional orthodoxy. The US paradigm is a pool extraction paradigm. Neither paradigm can be used as a test of the other's paradigm. I have never used the conventional orthodoxy since it is based on a mathematics that does not apply to making money."

What is this stuff????

You BUY or you SELL man

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

1-888-TRADEUP

#31     Feb 26, 2007

2. Give yourself a brief moment. Let yourself consider something.

I do not do entry/ exit trading.

I trade but I do not do entries and exits.

You are suggesting that there are people out there who do entires and exits. It may be that you do entries and exits.

I am able to process in my mind that you are speaking about entries and exits.

I see about 81 bars a day on a five minute chart. As I see the bars I am in the market. Think for a moment and visualize a guy in the market all day long.

I have a purpose for being in the market. My purpose is to be holding a position as price is changing.

So I hold as price changes and make money all day long.

If you get this, then that is a step in a good direction for you.

If not do not worry about it.

For me to take an action with my position something has to happen.

What has to happen is that the market is changing sides. I see two sides to markets.

One side is long and the other side is short. Since I am always in the market I am either long or short at any particular time during the day.

My print looks like long short long short long short long short.

Why is this? It is because the market is changing sides during the day.

What is my job all day long as I hold a position all day long?

My job is to change sides as the market changes sides.

I hold almost all of the time all day long.

Sometimes I change sides and I do it when the market changes sides.

I am holding all the time price is changing on one side of the market or the other.

Occassionally and in just a moment I switch sides with a reversal order at market. I do this when price has stopped moving and is just getting ready to start moving in the other direction.

I do not enter and exit.

What do I do?

I hold and reverse.

hold means BE in a position.

reverse means change sides.

Do you see big orders on the T&S?

who do you think is able to do big orders?

Do you think they are entering and exiting?

Yes you do.

Have you ever seen a reversal @ market?

Yes you have but you did not recognize it.

It is an even number of contracts.

You do not have to tell me that you can understand hold and reversal as a strategy of pool extraction. It is not important.

Hold and reverse is use to do the zig zags of the market all day long.

I look at the MODE of the market: continue or change. All day long it is usually continue as price changes. Sometimes it is "change" when price stops changing. If price stops changing it is time for me to get on the other side of the market.

I see an entry and an exit as the identically same thing. I always do an exit and entry at the same time;it is called a reversal.

If I do not see an exit, I do not see an entry either. I do not look for exits or entries either; why would I.

I look for price moving all the time. It occassionally stops moving; so I reverse at that time.

change of price means hold. Change of MODE means reverse.

If price is not moving I am not making any money. then I leave the market because the only thing in the market then is the RISK of my being on the wrong side of the market if price begins to move again.

this is all different than you are now able to consider. You buy and you sell or you sell and you buy. Most of the time you are out of the market when price is moving.

A person has to be in the market to make money.

A person only has to stay on the right side of the market all day long to make money all day long.

These two things are not risky at all. I use leading indicators (17) to be sure I know what is going on and what is coming up next.

Don't woory if you are locked into another way of thinking. Most people are and, in fact, those who thinbk that way are the big majority. 905 of them are losing when they are in the market.

Why is this?

It is because they do not see the markets and they follow the copnventional orthodoxy. That is just the way it is and will be for most people.

This week these people have been named THEM by one of THEM.
    It is a survival kind of place it looks like. Only 10% survive they tell US.

#32     Feb 26, 2007
    Sprout likes this.
  3. ^^^^^^

^^^^^^

You assume my knowledge of Jack's posts is derived from spending countless hours researching his posts. You are not aware that I have been reading his postings since the mid 1990's on usenet and ET and simply have ready knowledge of his ongoing postulations. You are new here as far as I am concerned and for that reason you get a pass for now.

#33     Feb 26, 2007
  4. I'll pm or email you copy and a bunch of references to make it more convenient for you.

A couple of years ago we put some books on Amazon and all the copies went in a few days.

This text coming up will update a lot of thinking.

#34     Feb 26, 2007
  5. Great, thank you.

#35     Feb 26, 2007
  6. Now here is a question to ponder about...

Why do people always deviate a progress by someone else then them?

Why do we attack and try to belittle, someone who is a writter, poet, economist, or in this case a market strategist.

Interesting to find out your ideas.

ANd no, just because you think someone mooches off another person is not a proven point.

#36     Feb 26, 2007
  7. While it is true that senseless critics abound there are still legitimate questions to be asked.

#37     Feb 26, 2007
  8. Wow, thats pretty sad that you have known of the knowledge that jack shares for that long and still dont get it. I have only been following for about 6 months but have made much bigger gains that I did before by working hard at channels and PV.

#38     Feb 26, 2007
  9. This premise is flawed.

- Spydertrader

#39     Feb 26, 2007
  10. Maybe 10K into 2 mil but not 15mil.

#40     Feb 26, 2007