BE DO HAVE and Jack Hershey vs Objective Reality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ^^^^^^, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Really? Then how is it that you implicitly criticize me for posting when my own trading is far less intensive than "always in, always annotating":

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1387328#post1387328

I note a mild whiff, just a hint, of hypocrisy. Don't you?

I could be mistaken, but what seems to come as second nature to you is endless and unyielding fabrication. Further, while I cannot comment definitively on your "real" trading and how "fast" it may be, I can conclude with reasonable assurance that your posts continue to be somewhat...slow.

Deeper and deeper...

#321     Mar 7, 2007
  2. Ah, 97 pages later. I'm truly impressed with how tightly locked so many peoples minds are. I'll leave you with this thought, I'm not subscribed, so don't expect any arguing or whatever.

If your life is exactly how you like it, great, nuff said. If it isn't, maybe it's time to do a bit of home work. History lessons would suffice.

Henry Ford, one day decided he wanted a V-8. It's block would be cast as a single piece. Upon informing his engineers of this, Ford was told his idea was impossible. Couldn't be done. Ford laughed at this.

Several months (or weeks, I can't quite recall) the first monolithic cast block for a V-8 was produced.

Tesla, Edison, entreprenuers of every sort, Gandhi, all had to BE DO HAVE their ideas BEFORE they were accepted by other experts, much less the masses. EVERY great invention came to life in someones head FIRST. Realize, that if you're on the side claming BE DO HAVE isn't real, that you are part of the masses. No need to argue it's not true, 99.9999999% of the population agree with you. It's the very small fraction of human kind that live BE DO HAVE that bring change, progress, and wealth of all forms.

OK, I gave you a start. Time for you to start reading and studying and questioning EVERYTHING. All is NOT as it seems. Far too many of you believe what you see, because you really, honestly believe what you see is real. If you made even a cursory effort to peek at what's going on in neuro-biology and cognitive sciences you'd instantly realize what's really going on. Our brains function to filter, distort, and delete. It does this beautifully. It does this so we don't go crazy. Unfortunately, it also makes some aspects of true growth damn near impossible. Most humnas are just too afraid of what they don't know, so instead they attack. This has only been going on for a few thousand years, so maybe I'm totally wrong.

I invite you to take a journey to exploring "what if's", it has proven most profitable for me (and I"m not talking about money or trading specifically).

Of course, and I can't stress this enough: if you are satisfied with where you're at, then do nothing. This is truly ok with me.

#322     Mar 7, 2007
  3. virgin

virgin

And that comes from a guy who told me in a PM that he is not even trading for real, right ! :cool:

#323     Mar 7, 2007
  4. What?! Are you saying that bundlemaker is a bundlefaker?

#324     Mar 7, 2007
  5. Ill give you that, he DOES come off as condescending. Hes an old guy who believe wholeheartedly in what he has seen through his experiences. And I am sure, he thinks you and all these others are morons but how does that change anything?

Regardless, the value of the info and the context in which it is being taught is priceless. To you, its worthless. Fine, we get it, you arent a fan and never will be. But I can tell you this. A year ago at this time, I was a decent emini trader (self taught, 5yrs experience). When I say decent, I mean I avg btw 5K-10K monthly. Nothing huge but also I was content and knew that I could trade a little. When I came across the pdfs on channeling and wealth building, i took at glance not expecting much. as time went on, i kept reading trying to apply these things I learned slowly. at first, it was a HAYOOOGE pain in my ass. But, I saw something that I knew would make sense down the road and would continue to build on itself. Fast forward 6 months from there, I started doubling what I had been avg monthly. I started to step up my lot size, no reason not to. The same trades I was catching with 6 lots, I could catch w/ 10 and then 15 and now 30 and sometimes even 40. Its not rocket science but takes alot of work and a quick keen eye.

Finally, fast forward to now. I am a changed person and view the potential that the markets offer as such. Everyone knows of the potential thats out there, but most have no clue how to take large chunks. I now do and am improving with every passing day. What can I say, I am grateful that I took the time to learn as well grateful that the info is out there for anyone to learn. The trick is, most people wont b/c its too much work or they dont "believe" that its possible. Thats fine, I frankly dont give a rats ass.

End communication....

#325     Mar 7, 2007
    Sprout likes this.
  6. What is BS exactly? I already told you guys I DO NOT make 3X the daily range. That seems to be the hangup here. I fully admit that. But....drum roll....I DO make great money trading everyday, day in and day out. It wouldnt matter if I posted my blotter or my bank and trading acct figures, they would all just be discredited anyways. There is no winning this little banter with any of you. I will stop posting on this thread, thats fine, b/c this thread could go on for 5 more years and the same shit will still be going on.

If you dont believe any of this is possible, then dont sweat it. Do what you do, I'll do what I do. No sense in beating a dead horse here.... yeesh :D

#326     Mar 7, 2007