BE DO HAVE and Jack Hershey vs Objective Reality

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ^^^^^^, Feb 26, 2007.

1. ^^^^^^

^^^^^^

#21     Feb 26, 2007
  2. ^^^^^^

You have WAY too much time on your hands.

#22     Feb 26, 2007

3. genally speaking its a good idea to BE DO HAVE everything thats available to be had.

if you don't get this than don't worry about it. you can take the bubble gum out of your mouth and put it in the pocket of your choice and commit to doing some other things.

flying aeroplanes with various beauty queens onboard eager to please, advising heads of state as to what the right thing to DO is, or simply driving your fully built taxed and licenced 12 cylinder auto.

these are a few typical US things to do and various THEM people do me a vary by disbelieving.

stuck is what they call home and 'don't get it' is the terminal condition they are afflicted with.

you are asking why trade instead of playing the lottery. playing the lottery is a very THEM thing to be doing as its all about gaming and probability which is right up THEM alley.

various US folk prefer to trade and extract the full potential of the market without any risk exposure. this kind of thing enables things as the brief list mentioned above

if doubts, hesitations, fears and various THEM qualities still apply then as you can see conditions can not be any different then they are considering the repeat failure of your physiology with time representing the y axis. it is the result of your body doing its job of trying to keep you out of trouble. there is nothing more dangerous than conventional orthodoxy put THEM peoples chose not to 'get it'. they just shut down and are happy to make 1 point after risking many.

1 point is apparently the ET standard of 'expert' level of success on a per day and per contract basises. In my paradigm that level is exceed in just a couple of days. the exceeding is permnant and there is not turning back from that point on.

yet the question continually arises as to 'why' instead of how to BE DO HAVE. BE here now DO all the timely things and HAVE the full potential of what each moment offers.

We don't do lotteries, powerballs, and other gaming approaches. Gaming and probabilities has nothing to do with making money.

There's nothing mystical about what we BE DO HAVE. Mystical stuff we leave to THEM to figure out using all the conventional approaches their orthodoxy provides. Even CW superstars like Billinda don't get it. My paradigm can feed and heal the people they 'try' to help for a lifetime as well as their offspring lifetimes as well. A 2k IB account would do and all it takes is 2-3 days for these people to trade at a proficiency far greater than the ET expert average.

You mention materializing money as if it is even an worthy option when there is no nessacity to it at all in the pool extraction paradigm we operate in. The market pools are endlessly big and endlessly being refilled and endlessly offer thier full potentials everday. So what need is their to materialize anything that is freely available to all those that simply want it to be had. HAD follows have and is when you are fully satiated. Some call it a religious experience as at that point you been it all done it all and had it all so you just chill as the younger ET crowd like to say.

This is the realm of the 'unbelieveable' that we operate in. And selfish we are not as we continually offer to teach others the paradigm thru transference and various other tool based approaches that are proven for their effectiveness, efficiency, and optimization. Passfoward is the the shorthand. THEM people don't want it as they deem themselves unworthy or unready for it. Sad is they may be we do try to help in whatever way possible as it in no way affects anything we do.

#23     Feb 26, 2007
  4. I highly recommend Train Your Mind Change Your Brain by Sharon Begley.

#24     Feb 26, 2007
  5. No offense to anyone but let's be realistic here...

If you can create your own reality then why not whip up the Philosopher's Stone and never die or a cure for cancer?

I'm not saying that you aren't offering a proper mind set to trade but to pretend like you don't materialize money because it is just as easy to trade is simply absurd.

#25     Feb 26, 2007
  6. Reality is not a place that leaves any room for conventional orthodoxy.

That's why the quants, EMH theory crowd, and CW financial advisors have to sweat bullets before they can do anything.

They don't realize that all the they BE DO HAVENOT is going against the general grain of things.

Pool extraction makes money materialization quite boring and of not redeeming value whatsoever.

2007 is just the begining.

Plans for 2008 will make your jaw drop and perhaps never come back up again without medical assistance.

30 points/day/contract in 2007 is going to get pushed up to 60 in 2008.

Then no tick will even be able to escape just as a pool of water in a tub with no leaks leaks no droplets of water, we are allowing any tick leakages at all in 2008.

In 2007 it is allow just for fun though as the recent converts from the CW crowd get up to speed and heal their physiology from the repeat failure inflicted by the conventional orthodoxy.

Pool extraction makes money materialization look passe.

#26     Feb 26, 2007
  7. Joab

Joab

blah, blah , blah

sheesh it's no wonder why there's a 90% failure rate for traders.

When will you guys ever learn everything about trading is contextual.

Instrument
    Timeframes
    Risk to return
    Capital

etc etc...

Trading is a personal thing and as soon as you figure out how all the components fit into your personality then the sooner you will find success.

In my humble opinion ... a great trader is the one that is firm but yet still flexible enough to learn from the markets and from others.

That takes a unique personality type.

After briefly studying Jacks material it benefited me but do I follow it like a sheep?

No

Just like an athlete or a doctor, traders must stay on top of the curve and that involves constant learning and filtering what works for them and what doesn't.

The minute you think you've got the markets figured out, your toast.

#27     Feb 26, 2007
  8. I like zig zags. It means there is no fearful uncertain guessing. There is observation, analysis, decision making, simple action. No fear. Money comes. Now.

#28     Feb 26, 2007
  9. There is no doubt in my mind that hypostomus has at least one but more likely two other aliases on this very thread (including the one who started this thread).

Give it up bro, if you dont like what Jack or the others are doing, mind you own business. Its amazing to me how someone can be so obsessed with something that they dont agree with. Just move along your merry way for the love of g-d!

#29     Feb 26, 2007
  10. Yes, I did. Happy with my results. Thanks for asking.

#30     Feb 26, 2007