Be Careful Bearz...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ASusilovic, Jul 31, 2007.

1. dinoman

dinoman

Read the context of the message before rambling off a message.
    If you have any doubts about me being just another bear saying the sky is falling. Search the board to see my recent posts.

Rip me all you want, it was just an obvious observation of something IMHO is not right.

And yes I understand what corrections are.

I need not say anymore.

Let alone you are mooron that has been slapped to the ground more times than anyone can count on this board. How's the crow you've been eating on the trades you have been screaming buy on this board?

#21     Jul 31, 2007
  2. piezoe

piezoe

"...not seen the slightest hint of." ????

Where have you been the last two years? Under a rock? These forums and the entire world's financial press has been full of warnings of the coming collapse in real estate and mortgage backed securities. It's never been a question of whether, but one of when.

#22     Jul 31, 2007
  3. dinoman

dinoman

Did I say anything about realestate? No I did'nt! So its hard to follow what your point is.

#23     Jul 31, 2007
  4. You crawl out of your cave and suddenly you've become the forum oracle?

#24     Jul 31, 2007
  5. dinoman

dinoman

And the purpose of that post was? Not sure what caves and oracles have to do with the market?

Oracle - Never ending story?

Cave - bear? fox? Goonies?

#25     Jul 31, 2007
  6. I'm short SPY and so far....all is well on the trade, we'll see where it opens tomorrow, and tomorrows reaction. For now, I think that the best game plan is to sell every rally until the mkt makes you pay for it.

But hey...I'm a trader, so I may change my position at any time.

#26     Jul 31, 2007
  7. dinoman

dinoman

Excellent approach, minus the whole pay for it.

#27     Jul 31, 2007
  8. LOL ! Good laugh ! I didn´t found the right amunition this time, but there is always a second chance ! GL + GT ! :p :D :)

#28     Aug 3, 2007
  9. More like 10 : 0 for the BEARZ.

How's the "dip buying" treating your account? I assume you're through posting pictures of dead bears on various threads? :)

J. "$$$" Lucas

#29     Aug 16, 2007
  10. lassic

lassic

[​IMG]

#30     Aug 16, 2007