BCH vs. BTC or The Raise of Bitcoin Cash

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]

#31     Dec 19, 2017
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

For those not in the know, on Reddit r/bitcoin is for the original bitcoin (Core) and r/BTC is for backing BCash. The stress, despair and cultist crying is ridiculously high on guess which group?

Coinbase has just added BCH so that could have helped its raise.

#32     Dec 19, 2017
  3. Hoi

Hoi

Very nice: time to sell the rest of my Bcash.
    And even nicer if Bitcoin temporally dumps before Dec-31. Many countries have TAX events at year-end (my country has), so a low Bitcoin price is what we are searching for. :sneaky:

#33     Dec 20, 2017
  4. What is Bitcoin cash, i beg you a pardon?

#34     Dec 20, 2017
  5. Hoi

Hoi

It's a contentious hard-fork from the original Bitcoin. This happened at August-1.
    Very complex to understand by new people. But in essence a group of Bitcoin people (with Roger Ver as chief) decided to go their own way and copied the original blockchain and modified the software to a new Alt-coin called Bcash. Roger Ver is extremely rich, and uses his money to pump his creation (and calls it the real bitcoin, which is obviously not the case). And not only that he uses his money to spam the original Bitcoin-network, so it's getting full with nonsense transactions, which causes other Bitcoin people to pay too high fees (Roger uses this to promote his own not used Bcash coin, as low fees alternative).
    It's all very fishy....

#35     Dec 20, 2017
    Macca1 and fordewind like this.
  6. gkishot

gkishot

Unlike bitcoin, bitcoin cash is not decentralized.

#36     Dec 20, 2017
    fordewind likes this.
  7. Macca1

Macca1

What should we do? Buy Bitcoin gold?

#37     Dec 20, 2017
  8. then there`s plenty of room i guess.let`s initiate BitcoinAir or BitcoinWater!

#38     Dec 20, 2017
  9. Hoi

Hoi

Yeh great!

#39     Dec 20, 2017
  10. Hoi

Hoi

Indeed, and that's all free money if you already own Bitcoin (so an incentive to buy some). This forking only stops if people use their brains and stop pricing those nonsense alts.

#40     Dec 20, 2017