BCH vs. BTC or The Raise of Bitcoin Cash

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Pekelo, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

And Stephen Hawking isn't an expert on space because he has never been to it! I might not be an expert on lots of things, but I recognize a ponzi when I see one. You could call me the Ponzi Hunter! :)

I have been a long time fan of LTC, you convinced me again that it is superior to BTC. But what can I do if BCH is the one rallying?

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    #11     Nov 11, 2017
    Cuddles likes this.
  2. Hoi

Hoi

For small coffee like transactions. Yes it is (until Lightning-network is released for BTC). For all other things: BTC is king.

You are a trader, yes? Then trade the fucking pump and dump waves.

#12     Nov 11, 2017
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

The disconnect continues:

BTC: $6442
    BCH: $1286

[​IMG]

Discussion on the upcoming softfork (software update) on Nov 13th:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    #13     Nov 11, 2017
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Gah, it's a bit of a crap shoot when you have limited knowledge. I read up on cash and they seem to address the scalability problem, but so do other alt coins. I think bitcoin's price is due more to possessing an oddity much like high value items..... But how long that sentiment remains is yet to be seen... Or if it can be upgraded, how well it adjusts to future use.

#14     Nov 11, 2017
  5. Macca1

Macca1

How about we just call you an idiot. Blockchain is clearly out of your depth.

#15     Nov 11, 2017
  6. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

#16     Nov 11, 2017
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

#17     Nov 11, 2017
    O(1) likes this.
  8. Macca1

Macca1

You can't say I have faulty reasoning for dismissing Pekelo, when he started off the discussion by arguing it cost $8 in fees to send $5 worth of BTC and then went on to call Bitcoin a ponzi scheme.

#18     Nov 12, 2017

9. Useless drivel. You just missed a 200% move in two days. Should I use the ignore now or wait for more?

#19     Nov 12, 2017
  10. Hoi

Hoi

As you know (wrote that 3 months ago) I hodl BTC and all of it forks as a hedge. The sum of BTC + BCH is still the same or even higher: $6226 + $1600 = $7826.

But of course I will sell my BCH once. And right now it looks really tasty. :)

#20     Nov 12, 2017