BC traders, free workshop, drinks, food

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Don Bright, Jun 18, 2008.

1. 06-18-08 11:55 AM

Hi guys, ok...as an extension of the "tour" I'm going to join my guys at PairCo, and the "Clifford Family Group" for an evening of fun and education.

This is my most successful group of traders.... so we're putting a little shindig together on Aug 12, 7 PM.

Langley office of Bright Trading.

Seriously guys, this office has limited space obviously...so please let me know as soon as you can if you want to join us. A little different evening than the "trader get-together" over the last couple of weeks. Fun and chatting, of course, but some solid presentations by our top people there.

Email to: donbright@brighttrading.net with "Langley" in the subject line. Or PM me here, same way. Bring some friends if you like.

www.stocktrading.com/langley2008.html

Don
    :) :)

2. As I said in the other thread, come on by for drinks. But, just show me, not anyone else, how to trade futures, LOL.

Don

3. Are we allowed to bring some of the good stuff?

4. Hmmm....I know it's Canada, but let's try to keep it to booze this time, LOL.

Don

5. Just bumping up...I know it's not until August, but we have a good response, and room for about 10 more.

Also, for those interested, we have discounted room rates available for the night...come into the office the next morning for live trading.

Let me know....

Don