BC traders, free workshop, drinks, food

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Hi guys, ok...as an extension of the "tour" I'm going to join my guys at PairCo, and the "Clifford Family Group" for an evening of fun and education.

This is my most successful group of traders.... so we're putting a little shindig together on Aug 12, 7 PM.

Langley office of Bright Trading.

Seriously guys, this office has limited space obviously...so please let me know as soon as you can if you want to join us. A little different evening than the "trader get-together" over the last couple of weeks. Fun and chatting, of course, but some solid presentations by our top people there.

Email to: donbright@brighttrading.net with "Langley" in the subject line. Or PM me here, same way. Bring some friends if you like.

Don
    :) :)

2. I feel like i have waited 3 years for this monumental event.

3. We're gonna have a tailgate party in the parking lot. Cleanest BBQ in the business.

4. MR.NBBO

MR.NBBO

5. GGSAE

GGSAE

I've already contacted Rob and Dave Sheldon about joining their office come August (I trade remote under their management)....do I need to signup for this? I probably won't be actively trading until the end of the month after I get settled in BC.

6. Send me an email anyway. donbright@brighttrading.net

Thanks (for everything)

Don

7. Well, at least come by for a drink....take me aside and show me how to make all that easy money, LOL. We've only been CME members for 25 years, and I still don't see it, LOL.

I was in the pit last week with Ben Lichentstein....watching the arb guys work, still the same as the "good old days' - trading 100 lots, arbing with emini's or vice versa. Good to see some things haven't changed much over the years.

But, seriously, come on by....drinks on me!

Don