BBC WTC7 smoking gun... BBC jumps gun on reporting WTC7 collapse@!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Feb 26, 2007.

1. http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_damage.html

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
    Division 1 - 33 years

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?
    Hayden: No, not right away, and that’s probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn’t make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there. We were worried about additional collapse there of what was remaining standing of the towers and the Marriott, so we started pulling the people back after a couple of hours of surface removal and searches along the surface of the debris. We started to pull guys back because we were concerned for their safety.
    http://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

Ya see, the firemen had a pretty good idea that it was going to collapse HOURS before it actually did.

So tell me, in all honesty, is it even remotely possible that the info got spread around to news agencies, and that's where the BBC fucked up?

#41     Feb 27, 2007
  2. yeah, i am sure they knew it would collapse !!!! LOL LOL LOL :D

#42     Feb 27, 2007
  3. Good, so you agree that they were doing their job and realized the danger.

So then answer my question - Is it possible that they informed the news agencies about their opinion that 7 was going to collapse, and that's where the CNN reporter got his info, and where the BBC fucked it up?

#43     Feb 27, 2007

4. LOL LOL LOL.... OK.. so let me get this right. Larry Silverstein accidently says "pull it...and we watched it collapse" when he means "remove the fireman" and now the BBC accidently says wtc7 collapsed 30 minutes prior to the event. hmmmmmm, lotta coincidents going on. Now on the other hand, maybe Larry actually meant what he said and maybe the BBC forgot about daylights savings time in the states. :eek: what say ye Karoki?

#44     Feb 27, 2007
  5. The technical term I used was "blind". Almost everyone ridiculed me for questioning their view of reality, especially those heavily invested in the establishment.

Jesus

#45     Feb 27, 2007
  6. I'd say that your scenario is possible.

Is mine?

#46     Feb 27, 2007
  7. I agree, Ratboy's blind....

#47     Feb 27, 2007

8. I think Haroki is waking up.

#48     Feb 27, 2007
  9. So are you going to answer or not?

#49     Feb 27, 2007
  10. And you were born with two hands so you can rotate on underrsized manhood since resorting to insults is the only way you can get a point across..

It doesn't matter what anyone 'said' or 'claims' brought the towers down.. reality is reality.. Gravity can only make an object fall so fast.

If you think anything other than explosive devices brought those buildings down you might want to reconsider who you are calling a 'retard.'

have a great day and start working out more, the leaner you are the bigger your pecker looks

#50     Feb 27, 2007