BBC WTC7 smoking gun... BBC jumps gun on reporting WTC7 collapse@!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ratboy88, Feb 26, 2007.

1. And with the above post, I see that the 3 Stooges are all here....

#31     Feb 27, 2007
  2. yeah... smoking gun video gets pulled while FOXCNNMSNBC run 24/7 anna nicole coverage !!!!

anyone that doesn't get it now isn't looking... 6 corporations control the media monopoly and americans think they have a free press !!!!!!!! well they do, but its on the Internet.

this video is out now in too many hands... they cant stop it. people are re posting it just as soon as they can "pull it" (pun intended). they are labelling it "cute puppies" and "britney rehab blow up"..... LOL LOL LOL.

just the mere fact they pull it and give no reason gives more validity to the story. now what are they going to do... the whole world is going to see it... already has.

#32     Feb 27, 2007
  3. #33     Feb 27, 2007
  4. no.. the stooges are the ones at the BBC that REPORTED A SPONTANEOUS EVENT 30 MINUTES BEFORE IT HAPPENED!!!!!! LMAOOOOOOOOOO :D

#34     Feb 27, 2007
  5. As a person with a minor in psychology, you are an 'interesting' case study. keep on posting...

#35     Feb 27, 2007
  6. as a person with a minor in psychology, you look like a gullible pancake boy. btw, i too have a minor in psychology which qualifies both of us for nothing.

#36     Feb 27, 2007
  7. One quick look into Gallileo's equation for falling bodies will debunk any notion that the fire brought down the WTC buildings. They were all controlled demolition, don't be naive about it.

Jet fuel burns at 1800 degrees. With all the carpet and furniture and shit in the WTC buildings it was more like 1500 or 1600 degrees, steel melts at over 2000 degrees.. hmmmmmmmmmm...

Let's all read the following phrase outloud..

I we todd did.

Good job, you have just identified the main problem.

#37     Feb 27, 2007
  8. Another retard speaks...

No where will you find a claim that steel melted from the jet fuel. No where.......

So where did you get this from, hmmmm?

Probably from a site run by retards, made to convince retards like you...

#38     Feb 27, 2007
  9. Good, so you have some education into the inner workings of the human mind...

So since my college days were a half a lifetime ago for me, maybe you can remember the technical term used that describes how a person with a warped sense of the world never realizes that their views are warped, because to them it's their reality.

I can remember an example from back when of a person suffering from anxiety, and the way that the constant worrying was normal to THEM, but to everyone else, it was not normal...

I'd say that you suffer from feelings of persecution and a lack of self esteem.

Think about it. You've said before how everyone ridicules you when you post about 9/11, etc. So are you the only one that is right and everyone else is wrong? Don't think so naively. You should know better if you step back and take an honest look.

#39     Feb 27, 2007
  10. Here, analyze CNN's Aaron Brown cause somehow he figured out 7 was going to collapse 70 minutes prior. maybe he and i can have some group therapy and work on our esteem... will you lead the group, Mr IHOP?

http://rattube.com/blog1/2007/02/27/wtc-7-foreknowledge-cnn-aaron-brown/

#40     Feb 27, 2007